WR Malachi Coleman

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

62 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Coleman commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I actually think it will be 4th and 22nd per the class calculator on 247..

Actually even I was too high it looks like. Something is off with that calculator because when i put in Malachi it showed 222 for the score but they added him and we are only at 210. That puts us 31st and 6th which is still big jumps. 

3 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Well are we suppose to get a commit today out of Fields or any other transfers?

Oh im not the person to ask about that. Seems like Lenhardt should be N though and that will bump us up quite a bit. 

36 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

Actually even I was too high it looks like. Something is off with that calculator because when i put in Malachi it showed 222 for the score but they added him and we are only at 210. That puts us 31st and 6th which is still big jumps. 

I saw that.  Strange.

It's possible that other teams got commitments too which affected our ranking.

I like others probably over anticipated Prime some. He perhaps has found some diamonds in the rough, as he had to recruit that way at JS, but he has not set the world on fire after the hype dust has settled. As of right now Rhule seems to be ahead of him. Perhaps that could change in the portal, I was expecting a class of four and five stars. Could this be a failure, or could it be he is a stickler with talent evaluation and fit like Rhule? 

TOP FIVE OFFENSE

-- Malachi Coleman, WR / ATH, Lincoln (Neb.) East, Nebraska signee: Coleman is one of the most intriguing prospects in this class. The top 100 overall prospect has shined on both sides of the ball in high school, but at this point, it seems obvious to us his future is wideout. In the 6-foot-4, 190-pound range, Coleman owns elite height and length (33 1/2 arm), but his short-area suddenness as a route runner and a run-after-catch threat separate him from what you might expect in your typical tall, lanky outside target.

All-American Bowl: Top performers from West team's Tuesday practice

• Plus1 1