WR Malachi Coleman

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

62 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Coleman commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Rumblings suggest he committed and that there are a few other big names who did too or are on the cusp. 4.5 on Nebraska's WR takes for this cycle. Omar and Oliver are for sure leaving after this year and the hope is Trey breaks out and goes pro so that would be three right off the bat. Two will be processed out, and that leaves for 4-5 guys coming in to play. 

• Plus1 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Vince R. said:

Rumblings suggest he committed and that there are a few other big names who did too or are on the cusp. 4.5 on Nebraska's WR takes for this cycle. Omar and Oliver are for sure leaving after this year and the hope is Trey breaks out and goes pro so that would be three right off the bat. Two will be processed out, and that leaves for 4-5 guys coming in to play. 

Always on time with your great info Vince 

He said we "knocked it out of the park ... favorite visit by far."

We were mainly talking to him about offense.  Joseph seems to be really pulling for that.  Joseph told him he could play one play on defense.

Visiting Oklahoma next weekend them Michigan later this month.

Probably not deciding for awhile.

• Plus1 1

Rivals Rankings Week: Who should be a five-star in the next refresh?

CLINT COSGROVE'S TAKE: ATH Malachi Coleman

“There are a number of five-star candidates from the Midwest and it would be easy to pick an obvious recruit like Drayk Bowen, Cayden Green, Miles McVay, Luke Montgomery and Brennan Vernon for this honor. I am instead choosing to go out on a limb by picking four-star athlete Malachi Coleman from Nebraska. Coleman isn't the pick because I see him being a superior football player in comparison to all of the other fringe five-star players as of today. I instead pick Coleman because I think he has the most upside and position versatility of all the other candidates.

• Oh Yeah! 3
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Malachi Coleman [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Malachi Coleman
  • Mavric pinned this topic
  • Mavric unpinned this topic