Northwestern: What Did We Learn?

Mavric

27 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

If we didn’t have our heads up our a$$ against the worst team in the conf, we could have been been competing for a division title. 

Not only that but it basically guarantees you are going to a bowl game. And changes the narrative of this season. 

• Plus1 1

I learned that all our problems are coaching issues. The talent is there but some of our coaches were trusted without supervision. Example given, Greg Austin. It took Frost practicing with them to fix their issues. It is sad that Frost let things get so bad before finally deciding to interfere and make some changes. Can you imagine what our record would have been if these changes were made after the Illinois game? Obviously Greg Austin is not a good coach and we need a dedicated ST coach to keep working with these guys. Sky is the limit if we keep playing like we did tonight. I hope this continues and carries into next game. Coaching changes are needed for this to continue. I hope that Frost realizes this now.

• Haha 1