I have to ask.......

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

People who think that all the OL problems were suddenly magically solved just because it was noted that Frost was there one day in practice are really trying way too hard.

I'm not suggesting that its solved, but it really seems like a quick fix that should have been made a lot sooner...

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Mavric said:

People who think that all the OL problems were suddenly magically solved just because it was noted that Frost was there one day in practice are really trying way too hard.

The most noticeable difference is the lack of OL penalties that put us behind on down and distance. 

• Plus1 7
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Agreed. If Frost could just walk in and fix the line like that he woulda done it a long time ago. But they played a clean game against a poor team. Maybe a couple new hungry guys provided a spark. However I think there’s a good chance that Austin won’t be back next season..

• Plus1 1

What’s funny/sad is that folks are forgetting about Special Teams because of a single 84 yard punt. 

It *was* an exquisite punt…but if he can give us an 84 yard punt next week and special teams have zero gaffes next week…

…if we can play mistake free on special teams next week—not stellar, not sexy or exciting, just mistake-free—we will have a shot at seeing this team give Scott a good night’s rest for once this season. 

35 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Correct.  If we can just play clean and stay on schedule we can win close games barring a special teams meltdown.

I'd also add that it would currently be difficult to put Benhart back in over Teddy. Maybe you eventually get the jumpsies out of him and slide Turner in to G and put Benhart at RT if it gives you a better 5. But you have to give that new lineup a try next week to start. 

• Plus1 3