I have to ask.......

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

So....why would you move Corcoran to guard? It seems like Benhart is the one that is struggling more at tackle.

Why wouldn't you move Benhart to guard and keep Corcoran at RT and Teddy at LT?

Corcoran struggles with lateral movement to reach block edge rushers; RT might help mitigate this since a majority of teams put their best rushers on the left, but unless he gets more mobile, Guard is going to be more of a natural fit for him. 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

So....why would you move Corcoran to guard? It seems like Benhart is the one that is struggling more at tackle.

Why wouldn't you move Benhart to guard and keep Corcoran at RT and Teddy at LT?

Benhart is nearly as tall as Teddy. I would prefer the length etc on the edge instead of against interior DL who historically are going to already have a massive leverage advantage. I would rather have his wingspan etc at the RT spot. Turner if he has big dreams of playing on Sundays will most likely find his home at G. 

6 minutes ago, twofittyonred said:

It should of been an evolution over the last 10-11 games...  HCSF had to step in and make the changes that Greg Austin should of made long ago..

Prochazka got to Lincoln in January. Tough for the coaches to try him out last season before he was on campus.

• Plus1 3

16 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Prochazka got to Lincoln in January. Tough for the coaches to try him out last season before he was on campus.

I guess you're missing the point.... have a good day..!!

Edited by twofittyonred
missed your vs you're and that would have distracted the conversation
  • Haha 4
5 minutes ago, twofittyonred said:

I guess you're missing the point.... have a good day..!!

You said the evolution should have happened over the last 10-11 games as opposed to the last 4-5 games as another poster said. Prochazka only being on the team for the last 4-5 games seems pretty on point.

• Plus1 1
37 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

You said the evolution should have happened over the last 10-11 games as opposed to the last 4-5 games as another poster said. Prochazka only being on the team for the last 4-5 games seems pretty on point.

Not Prochazaka as a whole...  I suggest you read the WHOLE thread and not just a snippet....

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, twofittyonred said:

Not Prochazaka as a whole...  I suggest you read the WHOLE thread and not just a snippet....

I read the whole read. When the argument that the coaches have been evolving the OL over the last 4-5 weeks was made, you responded that the coaches should have been doing that over the last 10-11 games. The new starting LT only being on campus for the previous 5 games really undercuts your point and instead supports the 4-5 weeks of evolving that you're arguing against.

And responding by saying I'm missing the point and then that I need to read the whole thread isn't making your case. 

• Oh Yeah! 1