I have to ask.......

3 hours ago, twofittyonred said:

AND AGAIN.... you are missing the point....  you are so stuck on the comment "10-11 games ago"...  I suggest you go back AGAIN and re-read in what context that statement was made... I dont care if it was teddy or jiminy cricket.... THE POINT IS IT SHOULD OF HAPPENED A WHILE AGO AND AUSTIN DIDNT DO IT...

I suggest you go back AGAIN and re-read the context as I don't think you know what's actually being argued. I suspect you'll just keep repeating yourself though.

• Thanks 1

On 10/3/2021 at 9:55 AM, twofittyonred said:

You don't think the O-line we saw last night would have helped with wins against Illinois, Oklahoma or Michigan St..?? 

Yes, the o-line was much better last night, but the o-line for the previous 5 games had Nebraska averaging 470 yards a game for third best in the Big 10. 

We lost those games with poor red zone execution, ill-timed penalties, and ridiculously awful special teams. 

Fact was EVERYONE was more focused and disciplined this week. 

That and new personnel at RB, OL and Punter. 

A lot of this s#!t should have been figured out before Illinois, but here we are and it's a much better feeling moving forward. 

• Plus1 2