Michigan Week Pressers

Mavric

36 minutes ago, cornhuskers4ever said:

23 years ago, Nebraska won the Orange Bowl, and Scott Frost said "If all the polsters honestly think, after watching the Rose Bowl, and watching the Orange Bowl that Michigan could beat Nebraska, go ahead and vote Michigan, by all means"...

2021, Frost gets his victory against a high ranked Michigan team 

I really do hope we have something honoring the 1997 National Champions during this game. And forget to mention the "Co-" or any mention of it being shared. 

• Plus1 1
35 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

JoJo comes off as that friend you that's in your bar group that really never says anything to get in trouble.  But, if anyone tries to pick a fight with the group, he'll chuckle saying..."dude, you don't want to do that".   Then proceed to kick the guy's a$$.  Then....sit down calmly and finish his beer.

That's an oddly specific description.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xmas32 said:

Would love for Nebraska to pay back Michigan after they mollywopped NU, geez that game was brutal.  Teddy and Turner better eat their Wheaties this week.  Hutchinson is a freaking mutant.

That 2018 game was a personal beatdown because Frost mentioned how physical UCF was in their loss to Michigan in 2016 - Harbaugh took exception to that. I am happy to hear from the players reference that spanking because gosh that was one of the 3 ugliest games I’ve witnessed in person (Iowa and PSU 2017). Revenge factor will be added juice for this program.