Michigan Week Pressers

Mavric

16 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

just hope its not one of those things where dad gets in his head and he's in the portal at the end of the season

When a dad is harping on how bad the opponent is to make it look better for his son just isn't good. 

FORDHAM wasn't better than Northwestern and we struggled to move the ball consistently against FORDHAM. 

We didn't dominate BUFFALO either

ILLINOIS has only won a single game- against us- Nebraska until last week against Charolette College- or Emily College- I cant remember who they beat. 

So don't rail against the competition- that isn't valid unless you want to talk about our struggles against Illinois, FORDHAM and Buffalo- teams worse than Northwestern. 

Benhardt looked horrible against MSU, he got manhandled. Positions are earned, and that success is rented, you have to put in the work. OTHERS deserve their chance and guess what- it looked pretty darned impressive compared to what weve seen. Earn it back or change positions. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nebraska55fan said:

When a dad is harping on how bad the opponent is to make it look better for his son just isn't good. 

FORDHAM wasn't better than Northwestern and we struggled to move the ball on the ground against FORDHAM. 

We didn't dominate BUFFALO either

ILLINOIS has only won a single game- against us- Nebraska until last week against Charolette College- or Emily College- I cant remember who they beat. 

So don't rail against the competition- that isn't valid unless you want to talk about our struggles against Illinois, FORDHAM and Buffalo- teams worse than Northwestern. 

yeah not a fan.  He's just gonna cause issues for his son in the locker room.

• Plus1 4
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

My son would tell me where to stick it if I ever did something like this.  And, he should.

I had a game in college where I had a caused fumble and a recovery.  It was credited to someone else (I didn't know).  My mom called my coach to have it fixed.  My coaches ribbed me a little.  Told my mom to never talk to my coaches.  

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I'm not a fan of providing blatant bulletin board material but all the praise going back and forth to avoid it is a bit much for me.  A simple "Their defense has played well this year.  We are excited for the challenge." and move on.   

33 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

I'm not a fan of providing blatant bulletin board material but all the praise going back and forth to avoid it is a bit much for me.  A simple "Their defense has played well this year.  We are excited for the challenge." and move on.   

I assure you, Lubick is being genuine. Have you seen Hutchinson? Dude is an absolute monster. He will be a top 15 pick and starting on an NFL team in less than 12 months.

• Thanks 2
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I had a game in college where I had a caused fumble and a recovery.  It was credited to someone else (I didn't know).  My mom called my coach to have it fixed.  My coaches ribbed me a little.  Told my mom to never talk to my coaches.  

I feel the pain, I was asked if my mom took the umpires head home in her purse the following day lol. To her defense, she was correct about how bad they were. Also pretty certain it had became purposefully blatant bad calls.