NHL Fantasy Hockey League

admo

New Rule Added

25 extra points when total Penalty Minutes is greater than or equal to 10 (in a game)

Note:  Your players lose a point per PIM.  If you have a player that has a bad day (or a goon) that gets 10 minutes in penalty or more, you will get bonus points of 25.  However, you subtract 25 from the total PIM he gets. 

Example:

15 PIM = (-15) points. 

Then you add the extra bonus points:  25

25 points (minus) 15 = 10 points for being a goon.  Shouldn't happen daily, but for our league, it will be righteous and gnarly

1 hour ago, admo said:

New Rule Added

25 extra points when total Penalty Minutes is greater than or equal to 10 (in a game)

Note:  Your players lose a point per PIM.  If you have a player that has a bad day (or a goon) that gets 10 minutes in penalty or more, you will get bonus points of 25.  However, you subtract 25 from the total PIM he gets. 

Example:

15 PIM = (-15) points. 

Then you add the extra bonus points:  25

25 points (minus) 15 = 10 points for being a goon.  Shouldn't happen daily, but for our league, it will be righteous and gnarly

Are you serious? That is nuts.

Some minor penalties are actually good. ie hooking a guy on a breakaway, and we get penalized points for those. But a guy flips out and goes all Tom Wilson and we get a bonus?

5 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Are you serious? That is nuts.

Some minor penalties are actually good. ie hooking a guy on a breakaway, and we get penalized points for those. But a guy flips out and goes all Tom Wilson and we get a bonus?

Then don't draft Tom Wilson.

7 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I wasn’t going to…..before this rule.

Whatever.

LOL... JJ I'm only joking about Tom Wilson dawg :laughpound

This new rule can be removed easily.  The idea was to add something for a bonus.  A guy on your roster that flips out sounded interesting. 

Appreciate the feedback on this. 

1 minute ago, admo said:

LOL... JJ I'm only joking about Tom Wilson dawg :laughpound

This new rule can be removed easily.  The idea was to add something for a bonus.  A guy on your roster that flips out sounded interesting. 

Appreciate the feedback on this. 

It don’t matter to me. Lots of players will pull ten minute majors. You just don’t know who or when so you can’t plan for it. You’re lucky if it’s one of your guys and unlucky if it’s somebody you’re playing against.

7 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

It don’t matter to me. Lots of players will pull ten minute majors. You just don’t know who or when so you can’t plan for it. You’re lucky if it’s one of your guys and unlucky if it’s somebody you’re playing against.

Cool.  I just looked at the scoring and apparently the rule was never saved :dunno  I blame a pint of guinness.

50 minutes ago, admo said:

Cool.  I just looked at the scoring and apparently the rule was never saved :dunno  I blame a pint of guinness.

If you want a cool bonus, how about something for a Gordie Howe hat trick? Goal, assist and a fight. Although Im not sure FleaFlicker tracks fights….

@admo

So do our rosters lock for the entire week or can we adjust them as the week progresses? 

ie if I have a player that plays Monday and Thursday and another player, same position, that plays Tuesday and Friday, can I move them to and from the bench to get more game time for my team?

If I’m reading it correctly, Lineups lock for the week…?