Michigan message Boards

17 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

One of the intangibles in this game is that the Huskers have faced a lot more adversity than Mich has. Not sure if that ends up playing much of a role or not, but we've been in bad situations before without folding or letting one mistake avalanche into many.

Yep....but we have to give them some adversity though.  We need to put THEM in uncomfortable situations.  I would love to get a couple early sacks on their QB.  But, plugging up their run game is going to be priority #1.

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, RedDenver said:

One of the intangibles in this game is that the Huskers have faced a lot more adversity than Mich has. Not sure if that ends up playing much of a role or not, but we've been in bad situations before without folding or letting one mistake avalanche into many.

We have definitely been challenged more so than Michigan. Which plays to our advantage, IMO. However, if they had our schedule, they’d be 5-1 right now with a loss to OU. They wouldn’t have choked against Illinois and MSU.

So, who knows? Anything can happen. I think NU will win though. I think the environment will play a huge factor and I think for once NU gets a signature win under HCSF. This 100% reminds me of the 2012 home game vs Wisconsin.

• Plus1 1

I thought the write up shared about us seemed fair. 

If this game is in Ann Arbor, I am not feeling confident at all. If Nebraska can start strong early and slow down Michigans run game, things get interesting.

I dont think people are giving Michigan enough credit. They havent had any super tough matchups but they have also dominated every game except Rutgers. 

There QB has only had to throw it 81 times though. Stop the run, get them down two scores and force him to beat you with a loud crowd. 

• Plus1 3

7 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Hey that's surely true.   

One thing though, so far Nebraska still has still not responded quite well enough.   Every close game this year - Illinois, OK, and MSU were all L's.   But y,ea the team has battled back to stay in games even when things go wrong. 

Just need to get all the way there to get those W's.   This game would be a great time in the prime-time spotlight.  And a win here make a bowl game super doable.

• Plus1 2