Who will Win? Huskers vs Michigan - Poll

Who will win  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

if Rutgers was able to score more than 20 points one would think we could too.

They didn't, unless you're rounding up from 13 to 21

Some of that going on :)

Score- Michigan 20 Rutgers 13      AKA 21

https://www.google.com/search?q=michigan+rutgers+football+2021&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS831US831&oq=michigan+rutgers+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0i20i263i512l2j0i512l7.9306j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#sie=m;/g/11rfd796k0;6;/m/012hfxch;dt;fp;1;;

4 minutes ago, Nebraska55fan said:

They didn't, unless you're rounding up from 13 to 21

Not sure- with how some guys here want to round up numbers. 

Score- Michigan 20 Rutgers 13 AKA 21

https://www.google.com/search?q=michigan+rutgers+football+2021&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS831US831&oq=michigan+rutgers+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0i20i263i512l2j0i512l7.9306j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#sie=m;/g/11rfd796k0;6;/m/012hfxch;dt;fp;1;;

or he misremembered. things like that do happen from time to time.

then again, just pointing out he had the score wrong takes takes away from you trying to make it about you being wronged in another thread.

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

if Rutgers was able to score more than 20 points one would think we could too.

Michigan beat Rutgers 20-13 on 9/25. Then they beat Wisconsin 38-17.

Is our offense better than both of those teams'? Yeah, I think so. But UM's defense is legit.

49 minutes ago, hagg said:

I don't see our Huskers carrying this off.  Looking over the MSU and Okie games I have hope because those issues that lost those two games seem to have been successfully addressed.  BUT, the "seems to have been successfully addressed" comes via a pretty bad Northwestern team (great timing for us schedule-wise).    And now, undefeated Michigan. 

That's what's exciting about this game.  They did it last week.  Now, it will be fun to see if they can do it again this week.  

• Oh Yeah! 1
41 minutes ago, Nebraska55fan said:

lol you got me.  not sure what I was looking at.  Rutgers was able to hold them to 20 tho.  My point is we probably have the best offense they have faced at this point.  If we can start turning yard into point like we did last week we are in business.  Just can't come up empty a bunch of times like at Oklahoma.

27 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

lol you got me.  not sure what I was looking at.  Rutgers was able to hold them to 20 tho.  My point is we probably have the best offense they have faced at this point.  If we can start turning yard into point like we did last week we are in business.  Just can't come up empty a bunch of times like at Oklahoma.

No worries I thought you were rounding up again

Not sure how that seems to work here on the forum. 

With Yant getting "nearly" 100 yards against Northwestern- hopefully the line holds its own and he can get another one. :B)

17 minutes ago, Nebraska55fan said:

No worries I thought you were rounding up again

Not sure how that seems to work here on the forum. 

With Yant getting "nearly" 100 yards against Northwestern- hopefully the line holds its own and he can get another one. :B)

I would be ok with "roughly" 100 yards against Michigan.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, Nebraska55fan said:

Sure as long as that's 12 carries- not 30. 

I would love to see him get 100 and Rhamir the same. 

Happy with 90/60, 50 for AM and another 50 with the pitch backs

what I like about Mich defense could help us out in some occasion.  they like to get people up close by the LOS so if one of the backs can sneak through it could turn into a chunk play.  Big if tho.

1 minute ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

what I like about Mich defense could help us out in some occasion.  they like to get people up close by the LOS so if one of the backs can sneak through it could turn into a chunk play.  Big if tho.

I like them to have their LBs close to the LOS because then it's easier to get them pinned in the traffic on option plays.