Northwestern: What did THEY learn?

Just now, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

My first game was Mich St in 1995.  Saw few more games that year then didn't see another one until my late 20's when they joined the big ten and it was at NW.  I've only seen one loss and unfortunately it was the beatdown Wisconsin handed us in the BiG championship game

I lied. They lost at Mich St I think Bo's last year

4 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

My first game was Mich St in 1995.  Saw few more games that year then didn't see another one until my late 20's when they joined the big ten and it was at NW.  I've only seen one loss and unfortunately it was the beatdown Wisconsin handed us in the BiG championship game

I'm old and I suck. Damn!! Firat loss I was at. Oklahoma 84

• Haha 1

I'd love to be optimistic, but it's hard.  So very hard.  Game 6 was perfect. The ones prior, close but no cigar.  I am hoping that game 7 is what we have seen thus far.  A solid D with an improving offense and OL.  Hoping ST's improves as well.  

Michigan beat Rutgers 20-13....IMHO, we are much better than Rutgers.  Michigans others wins include 2 Bowl Subdivision schools.  Illinois should've been a win, but our 2 other losses came against two top 10 teams (MSU #11). I think its safe to say we have played a tougher schedule to date......

The option, while not our base is becoming a staple.  It's hard to defend when teams do not have a lot of time.  Does Frost have more wrinkles up his sleeve moving forward?  The option is the secret sauce........Even if not being run, the Michigan D will have to go 11 on 11.  Hope that Michigan doesn't plan to spy AM like OU. If they do, it should always leave a guy 1-1.  AM has to make them pay when he sees that.

• Plus1 1
18 minutes ago, skers83 said:

I'm old and I suck. Damn!! Firat loss I was at. Oklahoma 84

My first 4 years starting in 1970 went to every home game

They only lost 1 game during that time- I thought we never lost at home. 

- Oklahoma- 1972 broke a 20 something game home winning streak, On Thanksgiving Day back then. Was sitting on a bunch of bags of ice in the South Endzone behind the fence,  on a chilly day. My buddy and I had snuck in. Dad wasn't wasting those precious OU tickets on TG Day on us LOL. Had out of town family in for the Holiday 

Couldn't believe it, they beat us primarily through the air, back then they ran it nearly every down.

2 hours ago, Nebraska55fan said:

I think you have issues with people that disagree with  you. Can take a pic of my season tickets in front of this screen if that helps you. Or my Nebraska room with all the tickets to the title games- game pics, My TO ball and letter from him. pic of him and I. Really don't care. I doubt you even go to the games

JFC….could your posts be more insufferable?  Do you understand what other people think of this BS that you constantly feel the need to point out? Are we supposed to be impressed? 

Answer key.

No

Apparently not

We aren’t 

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 2
49 minutes ago, Nebraska55fan said:

My first 4 years starting in 1970 went to every home game

They only lost 1 game during that time- I thought we never lost at home. 

- Oklahoma- 1972 broke a 20 something game home winning streak, On Thanksgiving Day back then. Was sitting on a bunch of bags of ice in the South Endzone behind the fence,  on a chilly day. My buddy and I had snuck in. Dad wasn't wasting those precious OU tickets on TG Day on us LOL. Had out of town family in for the Holiday 

Couldn't believe it, they beat us primarily through the air, back then they ran it nearly every down.

Alot of heartbreakers to Oklahoma back then. How would you sneak in?