FBS starting QBs ranked 1-130

HbM5txM.jpeg

He seems to be Nebraska’s lone offensive playmaker.

A year ago I would've said Martinez and Robinson were our lone playmakers. This year, not so much.

11) Spencer Rattler | Oklahoma

If you watched the Oklahoma vs Nebraska game and thought that Rattler is the #11 QB while Martinez is #71, you need to be slapped.

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1

I don't like how they didn't look at his whole body of work so far this season,  they focused on his rushing.  He has passed for nearly 1500 yards with 6 TDs and 2 INTs and has a 67% completion rate.   They used those same metrics to rate the other QBs. 

7 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

I don't like how they didn't look at his whole body of work so far this season,  they focused on his rushing.  He has passed for nearly 1500 yards with 6 TDs and 2 INTs and has a 67% completion rate.   They used those same metrics to rate the other QBs. 

are you suggesting a conspiracy against Nebraska or just Adrian..??     "Over three years, in 28 games played, Martinez has amassed 5,628 yards, 31 touchdowns, and 20 interceptions while completing 64.2% of his passes. He’s also managed 1,776 yards and 22 touchdowns on the ground."

18 minutes ago, twofittyonred said:

are you suggesting a conspiracy against Nebraska or just Adrian..??     "Over three years, in 28 games played, Martinez has amassed 5,628 yards, 31 touchdowns, and 20 interceptions while completing 64.2% of his passes. He’s also managed 1,776 yards and 22 touchdowns on the ground."

If that was part of the write-up,  I must have completely missed it.  My bad...