*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

Primetime game, against a top 10 opponent, so much hype and attention being put on Nebraska's brand name and how great night games are at Lincoln, Nebraska, and how Nebraska is coming off a blowout win. All just an unfortunate recipe for us to lay an egg on national television again. Sorry, I've seen this introduction far too many times over the last 20 years to actually go into this game thinking we have a chance to win. The only thing that can make this any more nostalgic is if Michigan's backup QB comes in some time during the game and looks like a heisman candidate.

I am excited for the Nebraska game, but the michigan state moral victory was a brutal loss for me. If Nebraska wins, great! I will be ecstatic beyond belief and it opens the door for us to be bowl eligible, but I am not expecting a win. What I am expecting though for this game is a close loss like we had vs Michigan State. Why? Because just a couple years ago this Michigan program and team absolutely steamrolled us, made us look like a JV squad, so if we can put up a fight and look comparable to them in any way and lose in a close game, it will be tangible proof that we are making progress.  

• Plus1 2