*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

Probably gonna take a break from the board till at least Wednesday... we've now taken 3 top 10 teams down to the wire with a chance to win all three in the final minutes. It sucks we didn't get the.. but I don't want to put up with all the low IQers who don't want to acknowledge the progress this team has made and want to start from scratch again with another Callahan or Riley. Loses liek this hurt. But not as bad as the blowouts and lack of fight we saw in all those teams. We are getting there. 

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, HuskerJax said:

If you want frost gone at this point, the. Go follow a different team. This team is in the brink of being back to what we are used to. If you can’t see that then you are not paying attention

You think this team is even sniffing 9 wins a year consistently?  Pass the stuff you're smoking over here, this team is great in 1 thing, and 1 thing alone, finding ways to lose.

We get to see this all again next year when Martinez returns.

Fact of the matter is this, AM doesn’t have “it”. I’m not questioning him as a person, dude seems and is stand up, but there are true leaders who are winners and there are losers (athletic wise) and he just doesn’t have “it”. This is what he is. Hes not a winner.

1 minute ago, HuskerJax said:

True, but it’s all part of the game. We had our time in the sun, and it will come back, you have to give it time. No one rules forever, it goes in cycles. 

I'm sorry but this is such bs. No one is demanding national titles just dont s#!t the bed late every f#&%ing time you play a team with a pulse. 

3 minutes ago, 3rd and long said:

Wanna bet?

Yeah I’ll take that bet and here’s why:  None if us know the kind of pressure he’s under. It’s easy for us to sit back and criticize him. He was trying to do something good and all we can do is complain. If that were my son I would be crying inside just like he is. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, huskerfan74 said:

We simply do not have a 2 min drill. I can’t remember the last time we had the ball in our hands for a final drive and came up with a win. Definitely not since Frost came to Lincoln. We had two chances to win or at least tie the game in our own home and we just found a way to lose this game…how many more gut wrenching loses do we have to endure before we turn that never ending corner

5-16 in one score games.....There was an article that I can't find that showed those we lost where we had the ball the last series...

Just now, Born N Bled Red said:

Probably gonna take a break from the board till at least Wednesday... we've now taken 3 top 10 teams down to the wire with a chance to win all three in the final minutes. It sucks we didn't get the.. but I don't want to put up with all the low IQers who don't want to acknowledge the progress this team has made and want to start from scratch again with another Callahan or Riley. Loses liek this hurt. But not as bad as the blowouts and lack of fight we saw in all those teams. We are getting there. 

Agree.  The coach isn’t the problem at this point.  Things have gotten way better.  Frosts next challenge is to find a QB that can win games and not melt in crunch time. 

• Plus1 2
Just now, Born N Bled Red said:

I agree with you. I’m pleased we went toe for toe with Michigan. 2-3 years ago Michigan rolls us 62-3. But it’s that we lost because our 4 year starting QB can’t hold onto the ball after he gets a first down and yet again costs us the game with a heart wrenching turnover.

6 minutes ago, Ggodd002 said:

The refs sucked.  Slow whistles when we had the ball quick when they were running the ball.  Big 10 is all about 3 teams.  The league does whatever they can to make sure those teams have the advantage. 

Play before the fumble was a slow whistle as well. Michigan runs the ball next series after the fumble and whistles are blowing right after contact as the RB bounces free... Ridiculous. Typical garbage B1G refs. They kill our drive by not calling roughing when Michigan hits AM below the knees, then Michigan gets the ball and a garbage PI call to extend theirs. Pretty clear Nebraska recovered the muffed punt too, but no review.

• Plus1 1