*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

6 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Probably gonna take a break from the board till at least Wednesday... we've now taken 3 top 10 teams down to the wire with a chance to win all three in the final minutes. It sucks we didn't get the.. but I don't want to put up with all the low IQers who don't want to acknowledge the progress this team has made and want to start from scratch again with another Callahan or Riley. Loses liek this hurt. But not as bad as the blowouts and lack of fight we saw in all those teams. We are getting there. 

f#&% guys. Losing to illinois and losing close games to top 10 teams mean nothing as a whole. Even riley beat a top 5 team at home. Frost needs to find a way to win 6 this year, or yes I’m a low IQ-er. 4 sub .500 years should be unacceptable. Have some standards.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Yeah I’ll take that bet and here’s why:  None if us know the kind of pressure he’s under. It’s easy for us to sit back and criticize him. He was trying to do something good and all we can do is complain. If that were my son I would be crying inside just like he is. 

You’d lose that bet. I guarantee you he doesn’t live and die with every game the way many Husker fans do. He’ll move on from this game a lot quicker than many here. 

2 minutes ago, lo country said:

Why did it take the 2nd half to turn AM lose?  Where was that play calling.  Or the play calling in the final drive. I sound like a broken record, but 5-16 in one score games.  That's 841st out of 869 with 10 or more one score games.....Blame it on the QB or whomever, but that sucks.  That's coaching.  We have no 2 minute offense.......

Probably don't want you're best player going out in the first half. This was a hard hitting game from start to finish.

2 minutes ago, lo country said:

Where was that play calling.  Or the play calling in the final drive

What do you want him to call????  AM missed a wide open receiver for 10-15 yards that would have put NU at the outskirts of field goal range.  Then a screen pas is beautifully set up but the Olineman can’t figure out a way to block a cornerback.  That would have been a first down.   

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I’ve said it all year, if frost finds a way to coach this team to 5-7 fire his a$$. If he makes a bowl, keep him but fire Austin. 

I'd agree.  I'd change up more on O.  Look for a true OC and give up play calling duties.  I do think its bowl or bust.  And like you, even bowling, some changes need to take place.  

To cure the curse, I'd even brink Frank to coach RB's....  

Do we have to do more exorcisms? How many times do we have to do this? We lose so many games that are winnable. Winnable against ranked teams.

We HAVE to be the only team in FBS that has this kind of luck. 

Did we wrong so many in the past? Is this the Law of Averages coming into play? I feel like we've paid our f#&%ing dues. This is getting f#&%ing old

Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

f#&% guys. Losing to illinois and losing close games to top 10 teams mean nothing as a whole. Even riley beat a top 5 team at home. Frost needs to find a way to win 6 this year, or yes I’m a low IQ-er. 4 sub .500 years should be unacceptable. Have some standards.

Like I said playing one top 10 team close or even beating one ala Mich State for Riley can be a fluke. You catch them sleeping, get in a rhythm and bam- because they don't expect you to compete... thats where we were with Riley top teams didn't expect us to compete, so we could get lucky. 

The other top teams we played those years f**king destroyed us... we have now played three very different top ten teams with different styles of play and damn near took them all down. Thats not luck. Thats showing we belong. 

• Plus1 1