*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

2 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Probably don't want you're best player going out in the first half. This was a hard hitting game from start to finish.

I'd think he'd want the ball in his hands.  Frost and play calling isn't afraid when the games on the line.  Coach kike that.  Play call like that. As if this play is the one to win or lose the game.  Not coaching to not lose.

3 minutes ago, 3rd and long said:

You’d lose that bet. I guarantee you he doesn’t live and die with every game the way many Husker fans do. He’ll move on from this game a lot quicker than many here. 

You don’t know that. Live and die with every game? That’s really sad. Life is too short. Much too short. 

5 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Agreed... Martinez rushed thr throw though because the line was getting destroyed.

That pass doesn’t take time. He had plenty of time that play.  Even Blackledge said he could have stepped into the throw.  Unfortunately AM decided to feel the rush and panic per usual at the end of games.  

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, HuskerJax said:

If you want frost gone at this point, the. Go follow a different team. This team is in the brink of being back to what we are used to. If you can’t see that then you are not paying attention

We're definitely making progress, but the thing is, AM is the one who gives us the best chance to win. A lot of our defense won't be back next year, either. What happens when an inexperienced QB takes the reigns, and young guys are on defense? It may very well be a step back.

Just now, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

We're definitely making progress, but the thing is, AM is the one who gives us the best chance to win. A lot of our defense won't be back next year, either. What happens when an inexperienced QB takes the reigns, and young guys are on defense? It may very well be a step back.

we are losing 4 on the defense, maybe 5.  

1 minute ago, 3rd and long said:

You’ve been here long enough to know it’s true. 

You know what? I’m done. I’m not going to change your mind and you’re not going to change mine. We both love our Huskers sometimes too fiercely.   That’s something we can both agree on. No disrespect intended. 

4 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Like I said playing one top 10 team close or even beating one ala Mich State for Riley can be a fluke. You catch them sleeping, get in a rhythm and bam- because they don't expect you to compete... thats where we were with Riley top teams didn't expect us to compete, so we could get lucky. 

The other top teams we played those years f**king destroyed us... we have now played three very different top ten teams with different styles of play and damn near took them all down. Thats not luck. Thats showing we belong. 

So what’s the expectation. Lose to all the good teams home or away. Split with the mediocre team to bad teams and beat the FCS teams? Pray for 6 wins. I’m f#&%ing sick of hearing about the labor, it’s time to show me the baby.