*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

I realize that Michigan 2021 is not Northwestern 2021 but I believe that Nebraska has much more than a “puncher’s chance” tonight. I also think that all of the different looks the offensive playcallers showed last week HAS to have given the Michigan defensive coordinator nightmares. We are no longer a “stop AM and you stop Nebraska’s offense”. He was only the 4th leading rusher for Nebraska last week. We are deep at WR and we are healthy. AM knows how to use all of his toys on offense, spreading it around to something like 12 receivers last week.

I think we win by holding Michigan to FGs while we score TDs. I’m calling it 

Nebraska 24

Michigan 16

12 minutes ago, runningblind said:

You're late to the party to tell me that.

They did change QBs though,  Rattler wasn't good against us or today.

Most OU fans actually seem to hate Rattler. On Reddit like everyone of them think he's a D Bag. Never really seen that in a fanbase before.

Next up on today's docket of big games: Iowa football a boring tradition like no other since forever.

• Oh Yeah! 1

10 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

We are deep at WR and we are healthy.

Heading into the season, that was a concern of mine. I thought we had a good starting trio in Manning, Toure, and Martin, but I was worried about depth. But so far, I'd say the guys behind them haven't been too shabby. I'd still be sweating if Toure went down, though.

7 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Most OU fans actually seem to hate Rattler. On Reddit like everyone of them think he's a D Bag. Never really seen that in a fanbase before.

Yeah, I was reading on DirtBurglars, they seem to think even his teammates don't like him.

Next up on today's docket of big games: Iowa football a boring tradition like no other since forever.

3VbtvzP.png

35 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

That's cool and all, but man, makes you think about what could of been with this team. I think the defense will be pretty good again next year, especially with our best corner so far this season (Newsome) coming back, but Frost needs to beg Martinez to come back. Fill that kid's pockets with NIL money and beg.

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

The Oklahoma and Texas defenses are going to have a really bad time in the SEC.

Their offenses aren't much better than most of that league, but their defenses are going to get shredded.

I think it’s just the opposite. Their defenses are used to being shredded. Their offenses aren’t going to know what to do. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

That's cool and all, but man, makes you think about what could of been with this team. I think the defense will be pretty good again next year, especially with our best corner so far this season (Newsome) coming back, but Frost needs to beg Martinez to come back. Fill that kid's pockets with NIL money and beg.

Why does frost have to beg? 2AM most certainly not getting drafted and I’d be shocked to see him transfer for a year.  I’d be more surprised if he’s not back for one last year