Michigan: What did we learn

ndobney

I see great progress. Frost’s demeanor changed after the Michigan state game. You can tell he is sick of losing and for the first time in a very long time, I really feel we are very close to turning that corner. The only problem is that the corner seems to be never ending. I am sure we are all sick to our stomachs with moral victories but no one can deny that this team is making great strides and making progress. Both Frost and his team need to learn how to win these games especially when you have the ball in your hands with a chance to go down the field and win. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, JJ Husker said:

Are you on crack? We aren’t in any of these games without him. Fine, you want to get rid of his untimely turnovers and sacks, you also have to get rid of everything he does to keep us in these games. He’s the best we have by a mile and probably will be next year also if he returns. Yeah it hurts to lose games the way we do but we’re getting blown out without him.

If we do not give another QB a chance to get playing time, it's hard to say what somebody else could do.  How do you know Smothers could not be better in clutch situations after a season or two under his belt?  

I fully agree that Martinez can make some amazing plays, but his lack of consistency as a 4-YEAR STARTER is mind-boggling.