Michigan: What did we learn

ndobney

11 minutes ago, CheeseHusker said:

Sucks because I feel like AM had really turned the corner on game management.

But he pretty much gets an F in game management today for that mistake alone.

That's not even his first time choking this season unfortunately, just 2 weeks ago another similar yet devastating thing happened when we could have won.

1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

I see great progress. Frost’s demeanor changed after the Michigan state game. You can tell he is sick of losing and for the first time in a very long time, I really feel we are very close to turning that corner. The only problem is that the corner seems to be never ending. I am sure we are all sick to our stomachs with moral victories but no one can deny that this team is making great strides and making progress. Both Frost and his team need to learn how to win these games especially when you have the ball in your hands with a chance to go down the field and win. 

Well said.  I think the struggle is how patient can this program be as we have seen 4 years of close losses under Frost.  If I recall, we lost 5 games by less than a score in the first season.