Michigan: What did we learn

ndobney

1 minute ago, Micheal said:

The refs make stuff up as they go, also they swallow the whistle when Michigan is ripping the ball and taking out knees. 

But they will throw that last minute taunting to make it look fair….  That kid got a severe slapping of the hand. I bet he just felt terrible. 

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

If we do not give another QB a chance to get playing time, it's hard to say what somebody else could do.  How do you know Smothers could not be better in clutch situations after a season or two under his belt?  

I fully agree that Martinez can make some amazing plays, but his lack of consistency as a 4-YEAR STARTER is mind-boggling.  

Just stop.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1

We learned the Big 10 has the worse officials. They are a joke.....

On the play prior to the "fumble",  Davidson mentioned they were late in blowing whistles to giving Michigan a chance to strip the ball. With all the bulls#!t about protecting QB's,  Martinez seemed to lose the ball when a Michigan defender went after Martinez's leg. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ended up about like I predicted but with a 3 point loss instead of 4 but higher scoring than I imagined. Played hard and didn't quit. Took a top 10 team down to the wire. It would have been nice to win but at least we didn't get blown out and embarrassed. Still have a chance to make a bowl which counts for something. Not really sad or angry about this game though for some reason.

4 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

Not even sure I can take moral victory anymore.   Leaving the stadium in Norman, I was thinking ok this is a moral victory…… the two Michigan games are just travesty for cripes sake 

Moral victories stopped meaning s#!t to me once I realize nobody good cares about them 

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, CheeseHusker said:

I should leave too, but I'm a masochist.

It's also the middle of the afternoon in Australia and I'm still locked down.

Good Day mate - did a dingo eat your baby?

That's not a knife this is a knife.

That's not a beer this is a beer - Fosters for those who are to fancy to drink Natty Ice.

I learned that we have fallen a long way but we seem to be crawling out of hell. Once we get out boy look out. Not for moral victories but Frost if he doesn't self destruct any further seems he can do this gig. Not an endorsement or an insult.