Michigan Post Game Presser

He may seem more upbeat because of two reasons. 1.) He understands what is going on is paranormal type situation, there is something bigger going on that has grasps against the program and it’s going to take something spiritual to get rid of it. And 2.) He knows how close we are and how much improvement has actually taken place. It’s heartbreaking that it results in another loss, but the progress is clearly there and things are close to happening. As painful as it is, we were told in year 1 this was a 5 year rebuild.

• Plus1 7

9 hours ago, BoNeyard said:

He may seem more upbeat because of two reasons. 1.) He understands what is going on is paranormal type situation, there is something bigger going on that has grasps against the program and it’s going to take something spiritual to get rid of it. And 2.) He knows how close we are and how much improvement has actually taken place. It’s heartbreaking that it results in another loss, but the progress is clearly there and things are close to happening. As painful as it is, we were told in year 1 this was a 5 year rebuild.

Yes, it's paranormal. No question about it. Paranormal.

4 minutes ago, It'sNotAFakeID said:

Also, listening to Adrian's post-game presser, you know he's taking this one harder than most. And I legit hate it for him. We're not in a spot to win the game without him and I imagine it's so tough being in that pile and having guys keep you up and tearing the ball from you. 

He's a great person. He has great skills. He has great stats. But he is snakebit for some reason. We will not overcome whatever Karma has besieged him.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

He's a great person. He has great skills. He has great stats. But he is snakebit for some reason. We will not overcome whatever Karma has besieged him.

This is the worst take but im not callying you out devo.  We have all complained about adrian.  Let me ask all of you this,  when has there ever been a perfect qb here.  In the last 20 years of me really paying attention and following online there has never been one qb i have had total utter faith in throwing the ball.  And if we are the type of offence who just cant get that then the ball needs to stay on the ground most of the game.  We b!^@h about adrian, tommy, cody, keller, ganz, taylor, smothers, i mean the list goes on and on and on and on and on.  

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Our program is snakebit, not Adrian.

Against Iowa in 2018, Adrian's the one who brought us back from 15 points down with two fourth quarter scores (one pass and one run) and a 2-pt conversion to tie it. Then the defense couldn't get a stop.

Against OSU in 2018, Adrian got us within a score twice in the fourth quarter. Never got a chance to tie because defense couldn't get a stop.

After being up 17-0 against CU in 2019, He put us back up by 10 in the 3rd, and then put us back up by 7 with 5 minutes left in the fourth quarter. Defense couldn't get a stop, CU scored and forced overtime.

Who got us within field goal range to walk off with the win against NW in 2019?

Bottom line is, Adrian's definitely hurt us. But how many of those specific moments would we remember and harp on if the defense would've gotten one more stop, or a receiver would've made one catch? 

There's also dozens of other examples of similar snakebit things happening to this program before Adrian, and to other players while Adrian has been here. The freak Kenny Bell fall-down pick six that started the 2012 B1G CCG. The freak first play from scrimmage fumble at our own 9 yard line by Maurice Purify in the 2006 Big XII CCG. The Terrence Nunn fumble. The LeKevin Smith fumble. Tommy Armstrong's overtime INT against Miami. Joe Ganz' overtime INT against Texas Tech. The Texas A&M roughing the passer penalty. Texas :01. The list goes on and on and on and on.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1