Michigan Post Game Presser

8 hours ago, admo said:

Yall know we got Michigan 5 straight years.  First one was fun as hell.  These games should be though. 

I'm ready for minnesota. And getting back in the win column, like we should be.

Why in the world can't we get Rutgers or Maryland 5 years in a row.  So we finally get rid of OSU and then we get Mich for 5 years.   Yes, I know - it is all about TV sets and big name match ups and the "To be the best you got to beat the best".  We probably get PSU the following 5 years.  I wonder if Iowa, Wisc, Minn get the same type of scheduling?

Ok, I'm grumbling.  It is harder to face a hard schedule when we've been down the past number of years.  I do recognize that in the Big 8 we always had OU on our schedule - that made us a better team and forced Tom to be a better coach.  So just bring it on and we'll hopefully raise our game accordingly. 

• Plus1 2
14 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Why in the world can't we get Rutgers or Maryland 5 years in a row.  So we finally get rid of OSU and then we get Mich for 5 years.   Yes, I know - it is all about TV sets and big name match ups and the "To be the best you got to beat the best".  We probably get PSU the following 5 years.  I wonder if Iowa, Wisc, Minn get the same type of scheduling?

Ok, I'm grumbling.  It is harder to face a hard schedule when we've been down the past number of years.  I do recognize that in the Big 8 we always had OU on our schedule - that made us a better team and forced Tom to be a better coach.  So just bring it on and we'll hopefully raise our game accordingly. 

We (Iowa) have had PSU for our crossover partner but starting next year we have Rutgers for the next one.  We do have both MeatChicken and OSU next year and MSU and PSU in 2023 so it isn't like we are getting off easy (until 2024).

32 minutes ago, Caven said:

We (Iowa) have had PSU for our crossover partner but starting next year we have Rutgers for the next one.  We do have both MeatChicken and OSU next year and MSU and PSU in 2023 so it isn't like we are getting off easy (until 2024).

2024 will be a fun one,  we get Michigan/OSU/PSU back to back to back.

2 hours ago, Caven said:

Respectfully, you are getting off easy and have gotten off easy. I've listed your crossover games since the B1G went to 12+ teams - put the top four teams of the division over the time period in bold:

2011: Penn State, Purdue, Indiana

2012: Penn State, Purdue, Indiana

2013: Ohio State, Wisconsin, Indiana

2014: Indiana, Maryland

2015: Indiana, Maryland

2016: Rutgers, Penn State, Michigan

2017: Penn State, Michigan State, Ohio State

2018: Indiana, Maryland, Penn State

2019: Rutgers, Michigan, Penn State

2020: Michigan State, Penn State

2021: Indiana, Maryland, Penn State

2022: Michigan, Ohio State, Rutgers