Harbaugh complaining about the officiating

He supposedly talked to the refs before the game about the clapping. I guess it worked because he got a call on the 4th false start...although that is a win for coach Frost. 3 false starts versus 1 intent to deceive? I can’t remember what the refs called that penalty. I had never heard of it before. The M OL had more false starts in the first half than they have had all season. I didn’t realize offenses use number of claps for a snap count. Maybe it’s all BS. 

He also claims to have warned refs about NUs “illegal” formations. He thinks they got away with one on one of the TDs. Although the bad holding call helped Michigan get a TD. I would say that NU was on the bad side of the refs in this game from what I saw.

1 hour ago, nic said:

He supposedly talked to the refs before the game about the clapping. I guess it worked because he got a call on the 4th false start...although that is a win for coach Frost. 3 false starts versus 1 intent to deceive? I can’t remember what the refs called that penalty. I had never heard of it before. The M OL had more false starts in the first half than they have had all season. I didn’t realize offenses use number of claps for a snap count. Maybe it’s all BS. 

He also claims to have warned refs about NUs “illegal” formations. He thinks they got away with one on one of the TDs. Although the bad holding call helped Michigan get a TD. I would say that NU was on the bad side of the refs in this game from what I saw.

It also sucks for us because both Michigan State and Iowa have done the same thing to us in recent years and never gotten called for it.

• Plus1 6

Is he sure he wants any more attention paid to the officiating?...

Many in the program have suggested that there is a possible fix and they have been sending tapes for years. Now as fans, we have something tangible for everyone to see. It was done on their sideline as well so no Nebraska coach or player could see. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1