Who Will Win - Huskers vs Minne - Poll

TGHusker

Minnesota Game  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We've had some gut punches.  It is time to hit back.  I'm taking my Huskers by 21 this week. :koolaid2:  I'd say by more if it was a home game.   The team still has a good attitude and they know they can still reach the goal of playing in a bowl game.  It is one game at a time and each game matters.  

I think our offense will be the key unit in this game.  Score points but have controlled drives that gives our D some time to rest. 

• Plus1 3

I think it's going to be ugly at first. Even after last week I trust the defense - but with the injuries and general discombobulation of the Minnesota offense this year, I suspect Fleck and co. have done a lot of soul searching and will have quite a few wrinkles.

I don't think their defense is as good as the numbers say, but they're not bad and we don't want to be playing from behind for long. I'd guess they'll have a package for the #2 QB like Michigan did, and I expect some deep shots from them. This is still a game we should win, and win handily. But we've got to be able to adjust to things like forcing the dive read on the option before an entire half of football has happened. 

I don’t think Bye weeks help prepare for the next opponent as much as they do to just help heal up and get the body some rest.    

Minny is down to the 3rd string RB, but their O line is massive.  They’ll get some yards and eat some clock, but I don’t see them getting many points against our D. 

28-17 NU.  

Frost goes all 2nd half UM from the jump.  Finally use 2 TE as our base to counter their D.  A lot of sideline to sideline to tire them out and then start to comeback with traps and counters to demoralize and break them.  The Huskers are more sick and tired of the "this close" BS tahn the fans are.  They come out on fire on both sides and beat Minnie into submission.  Time to start beating the a$$ of those we should.   Huskers by 14+.  Huskers 38-21.

I got the good guys grinding out a 14 point victory. I think the gophers play us tough coming off the bye, but  we take care of the ball and punch one in late. Obviously a must win for us. From what I’ve seen from this team the last 4 weeks says that we have the much superior squad. It would take another collection of bonehead mistakes to give this one away. And I don’t think this fan base can survive another stinker to a divisional opponent.

This is a game WE MUST HAVE. Despite our close losses to top 10 teams, this team has managed to gain the respect of the public eye. If we lose to Minnie, it would feel like we are moving backward again. If we win, this will greatly help our team gain more confidence and hopefully get two wins in a row heading to the Ohio state showdown. We need some momentum heading to the Ohio state game. We have two winnable games and a bye week. This will be our best shot to get the monkey off our backs.

• Plus1 1