Who Will Win - Huskers vs Minne - Poll

TGHusker

Minnesota Game  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Hedley Lamarr said:

That doesnt involve Iowa 

Even Iowa fans know they're overrated at #2. They're just enjoying the ride while it lasts.

Although NGL I wouldn't mind them being #2 or even #1 and undefeated rolling in to Black Friday. Would be great to end their winning streak against a top-rated team.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Even Iowa fans know they're overrated at #2. They're just enjoying the ride while it lasts.

Although NGL I wouldn't mind them being #2 or even #1 and undefeated rolling in to Black Friday. Would be great to end their winning streak against a top-rated team.

Amen Brother.   Of course, when we win out and beat an undefeated Iowa, that would still give Iowa the division championship since we'll have 2 Big 10 losses(Mich, MSU). Maybe they should lose to someone - and we still win and destroy their conference championship hopes.  

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

Amen Brother.   Of course, when we win out and beat an undefeated Iowa, that would still give Iowa the division championship since we'll have 2 Big 10 losses(Mich, MSU). Maybe they should lose to someone - and we still win and destroy their conference championship hopes.  

We have three big ten losses.  

3 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Damn - Illinois - had kicked that sorry game out of my memory bank.   Ok, Let Iowa be undefeated - let's win out and destroy them and pop their bubble. 

I work with a PSU grad. I told him i wanted Iowa to win last week so that the Huskers could be the ones to beat them.:cheers

• Plus1 1

Man, they have suchhhhhh an easy schedule.   They got Purdee next, then Wiscy, then NW, then Minne, then Ill,  then us. 

We need Wisky and Minne to beat them.  Then we beat them for the division.  

I'd like to see Michigan win out and we get our revenge on them in the championship game   :koolaid2:

• Oh Yeah! 1
23 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Man, they have suchhhhhh an easy schedule.   They got Purdee next, then Wiscy, then NW, then Minne, then Ill,  then us. 

We need Wisky and Minne to beat them.  Then we beat them for the division.  

I'd like to see Michigan win out and we get our revenge on them in the championship game   :koolaid2:

I'd be good with that

• Plus1 1