Who Will Win - Huskers vs Minne - Poll

TGHusker

Minnesota Game  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 10/13/2021 at 3:28 PM, HuskerNation1 said:

I think Minnesota is only marginally better than Northwestern this year which is why I had a smaller margin of victory than we had against the Wildcats. :) Now playing on the road may be an issue but we have a defense that has played a lot of snaps over the course of the past several years and a QB that has been starting for 4 years.  We should not see a huge dropoff playing on the road, but as we all know with this current program, we should expect the unexpected to happen.  

We also travel well to Minnesota (dontchaknow) and have alumni up there. Fully expect to see a stadium at least 1/3rd red. 

That will negate some of the home field advantage, at any rate. 

• Plus1 2

A day or two before the Northwestern game in the prediction thread for that week I had said "Can we even score 30 points in a conference game?"

Then we hung 56 on the wildcats. Probably would have hit 70 if Martinez had played every snap.

Then we scored 29 against one of the better defenses in the country.

If we put up 30 in this game it's a win. It's probably a win either way, but especially if we crack 30.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, VectorVictor said:

We also travel well to Minnesota (dontchaknow) and have alumni up there. Fully expect to see a stadium at least 1/3rd red. 

That will negate some of the home field advantage, at any rate. 

Aah cripes, you puut the walleye on the the stick and you fry it. It’s reeally suuper dontchaknow.

• Haha 1

On 10/15/2021 at 1:03 PM, BigRedN said:

I expect to see a 20 point victory.  That could be 34-14.  I won't be surprised if it is more like 41-17 type score or better.  I'm simply of the belief that we are trending upward and see our opportunity to win this and then get some rest.  I think we come focused and play well.

Bye Scott.

• Haha 1
On 10/11/2021 at 1:36 PM, TGHusker said:

We've had some gut punches.  It is time to hit back.  I'm taking my Huskers by 21 this week. :koolaid2:  I'd say by more if it was a home game.   The team still has a good attitude and they know they can still reach the goal of playing in a bowl game.  It is one game at a time and each game matters.  

I think our offense will be the key unit in this game.  Score points but have controlled drives that gives our D some time to rest. 

My last Kool Aid post until I see the reality on the field.  :facepalm: