Nebraska analysis...the rest of the way

In the past when and I mean as in when we were actually consistently good Nebraska would pull out those late season Oct/November games.  Games where you could tell we came out flat against a lesser foe.  This team obv did not.  Almost but not quite in true fashion of course.  My wish is that (in a perfect world) maybe this Nebraska team can still somehow show well these last 4 games and actually be that team that seemed to be showing some progress and lost some close one's to highly ranked OU, MSU and Michigan.  One can wish...  

2 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

If Purdue is a night or 2:30 game, I think we get them.  I also think we dig deep and finally get Iowa.  Wisky and OSU are likely losses.  I'd bet this would be enough to bring  HCSF back, although with definite staff changes for 2022.

Wisconsin will be interesting.  They have Purdue and Iowa, then two easy games.  So, they could be 5-5 going into the Nebraska game.  They aren't used to being that bad.  The game will all depend on what both team's mentality is on that Saturday.  We will be coming off another off week.  Who knows what will be in our team's minds.

Nebraska football has shown that analysis is futile to a higher degree than most other football programs out there across the NCAA.  And that is the problem.. and it's huge because reliability as to performance, bad or good or improving or degrading, is the life blood of sports analysis.  As we move through this season we're pressed to understand the past several seasons downturn as superimposed over this season with possible detection of changes one way or the other. 

We can't predict a gash darned thing anymore except for the strong likelihood of a loss unless it's a Fordham or a Buffalo or a high school.  That's Nebraska football right now.