Light Show

mwj98

As a UNL grad who attended from 94-98…..Ive been to a lot of games. However, I last attended a home game in 2014 when Nebraska knocked off Miami. Kids, schedules, gravitating towards mediocrity, etc. have all kept me away. I have preferred away games actually. 

I was in Memorial Stadium Saturday night against Michigan and it was unreal. Never seen anything like it. I can’t wait to get back there and can’t imagine an atmosphere better than that night. There is something special happening down there…it’s just a different feeling. 

GBR! 

• Oh Yeah! 3
3 minutes ago, HuskerPriest said:

As a UNL grad who attended from 94-98…..Ive been to a lot of games. However, I last attended a home game in 2014 when Nebraska knocked off Miami. Kids, schedules, gravitating towards mediocrity, etc. have all kept me away. I have preferred away games actually. 

I was in Memorial Stadium Saturday night against Michigan and it was unreal. Never seen anything like it. I can’t wait to get back there and can’t imagine an atmosphere better than that night. There is something special happening down there…it’s just a different feeling. 

GBR! 

I still think I give the edge to the 2014 Miami game.  The crowd was INSENSED that night - helped along by the chippiness of the game.

But Saturday was pretty good.

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1
29 minutes ago, HuskerPriest said:

GBR! 

So, I was down there as well (wink) and not sure if you hit up Sandy's, The Rail and Duffy's, but it was a blast!  First, super glad I don't have a daughter that is a Delta Gamma, secondly, one of the guys I had to go with just to use his season tix is a total donks.

Anyway, the light show is bosstastic, might be the best thing going in CFB right now for a fan experience.  

4 hours ago, Mavric said:

I still think I give the edge to the 2014 Miami game.  The crowd was INSENSED that night - helped along by the chippiness of the game.

I agree, that was the best game I've been to crowd wise.  It's really fun to absolutely dislike the other team.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, Mavric said:

12 hours ago, runningblind said:

I agree, that was the best game I've been to crowd wise.  It's really fun to absolutely dislike the other team.

It's hard to believe that was seven years ago. 

I was at that game as well, and the crowd was, indeed, on fire. Best crowd participation game I've been to since the 1992 Colorado game. 

• Plus1 2