Is the fan base as diehard in the northwest part of the state as they are closer to Lincoln areas of Nebraska?

Went to school out in Chadron. Yeah, the locals are generally as die hard as the rest of the state. But the Broncos have a stronger presence than any one NFL team does in the rest of Nebraska (I've spent the rest of my life on the east side in various places), so it's not just about the Huskers. Chadron in particular has a lot of rooting interest in Wyoming because a lot of the students, and former students who stayed in town, are from there.

• Plus1 1
27 minutes ago, captain_sasquatch said:

I live in Central Texas and there are 3 other Husker families in my neighborhood. We truly have a national fanbase. 

I live in Greeley Colorado and there are 4 Husker families in just our 14 home cul de sac. There is one more I know of 2 doors outside our cul de sac. And no CU fans that are apparent…

Used to have Ohio State fans right next door to me. Thank God they moved a couple years ago. Condescending aholes.

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 3

On 10/15/2021 at 2:26 PM, JJ Husker said:

I live in Greeley Colorado and there are 4 Husker families in just our 14 home cul de sac. There is one more I know of 2 doors outside our cul de sac. And no CU fans that are apparent…

Used to have Ohio State fans right next door to me. Thank God they moved a couple years ago. Condescending aholes.

I’m in Greeley as well, I need to move to your cul de sac so I have someone to commiserate with. 

As far as the panhandle. I lived in SB for years, one year we were playing in a golf tournament while the Huskers were playing. You didn’t have to look at the phone or anything to know how the game was going, you could hear the roars , or groans, from the houses along the course. 

Yes, they are just as diehard. 

• Oh Yeah! 1