*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

AM with zero focus again... horrible first possession and it's "ALL" on him. His head will throw this game for us. He's done this every season. He just seems to stop caring about performance and just goes through the motions in the middle of every season. This is the game where his head appears to be elsewhere. Hope I'm wrong.

Just now, ndobney said:

Well to be fair it's not all on the defense Martinez choked on the 3rd down pass to keep the drive alive. Still could have been caught though the team needs to learn how to make plays for one another. We just as a team aren't there yet

By the 3rd QTR, we will have 4 guys on D go down. Another steam roll by Minnesota. 

2 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

So I just got back from coaching soccer. Why do my nine year old girls look like they have more energy than the kids on the field? 

And before you ask, yes I have one or two with eligibility and can throw down with the best of them.  

It's been this way for morning kickoffs for years. Maybe we need to partner up with Monster or Bang or something.