*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, The Duke said:

Minnesota didn't do anything fancy in that first half.

All they did was:

• Pound the rock (Because they have the bigger offensive line)
  • Use Curl-Flat passing concepts when Nebraska's Defense ran Cover 3. (When our CB's would bail to the deep third the Curl route was right there for the taking)
  • Use Quick Slants and Fade passing concepts when Nebraska went to Man Defense.

It's been nothing fancy. We've just been outcoached and outplayed.

For 4 years.  If we make a whole sale change, I don't think people would call BS.  The close games against OU, UM and MSU have given the fans and media a false since of we are "this close".  If we come back, I'll be the 1st to say I was wrong, but 3 really good moral victories doesn't change the 4 year optics...

• Plus1 2

Just now, lo country said:

For 4 years.  If we make a whole sale change, I don't think people would call BS.  The close games against OU, UM and MSU have given the fans and media a false since of we are "this close".  If we come back, I'll be the 1st to say I was wrong, but 3 really good moral victories doesn't change the 4 year optics...

Close only counts with horseshoes and hand grenades 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't say this just to say this:  Frost in my opinion has a few games left to define his career.  He has a few games left to do something other than losing.  Writing is on the wall.  Win or else.  I have tried to be positive thru out his time here so far, but we are not competing today.  If we were competing, and still down at half, I would not care as much.  This team came out flat and looks tired and complacent.  i remember these seasons in the past when our teams started looking like this.  2007, 2014, and 2017.  Coaches got fired, team just stopped playing to win.  If I don't see more in the second half today, this is where were headed.  I hope i am wrong. I hope we come back and at least have a chance to win.  I hope that AM has not lost this team.  I hope that we are still willing to fight.