*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Exactly.

We had success on the goal line with that spread formation. What happened to that the rest of the game?

This staff constantly puts the players in disadvantageous positions.

So all those open receiver over throws were because AM was put in a bad position?  LOL

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

But, WRs dropped balls on the first drive. 

The ones over their heads?  Ya not easy catches what so ever.  Again, when the announcer even says the throws are high, it’s not just one posters opinion.  

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Benhart got beat on the safety.

After 3/12-4 seconds of a safe pocket.  AM is a four year starter and SHOULD know he can’t hold the ball longer than that.

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The ones over their heads?  Ya not easy catches what so ever.  Again, when the announcer even says the throws are high, it’s not just one posters opinion.  

Still are catches those guys usually make. 

5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

After 3/12-4 seconds of a safe pocket.  AM is a four year starter and SHOULD know he can’t hold the ball longer than that.

Haven’t rewatched the play, but I would be shocked if he was in the pocket fir 3.5-4 seconds. 

BUT….even if I give you those plays, we still win if others make easy plays.  

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Even the announcers commented on this.  He doesn't have that "internal clock" to know it's time to throw it away or get up field.  Too much of Verduzco's BS in his head.....

25 minutes ago, TheSker said:

If the announcers said it gotta be true.

The announcers know football better than you or I and use replays and telestrators to point out mistakes and missed opportunities for every team. 93% of the time it helps us better understand the game. 

Multiple announcers have pointed out the flaws in Adrian's game that keep him from reaching his potential or elite status or both. By now it's the book on Martinez, whether we like it or not. 

They've been very diplomatic about Scott Frost.

We can pretend we don't care what the national college football insiders think, but it's highly relevant to our situation. 

1 minute ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

The announcers know football better than you or I and use replays and telestrators to point out mistakes and missed opportunities for every team. 93% of the time it helps us better understand the game. 

Multiple announcers have pointed out the flaws in Adrian's game that keep him from reaching his potential or elite status or both. By now it's the book on Martinez, whether we like it or not. 

They've been very diplomatic about Scott Frost.

We can pretend we don't care what the national college football insiders think, but it's highly relevant to our situation. 

'Twas banter with locountry Mr Chamberlain.

Happy Sunday 

1 hour ago, TheSker said:

If the announcers said it gotta be true.

His pocket presence has ben mentioned ad nauseam....Not just this one time.  With a full time QB guru, I'd think we would see less of these issues.  

And TBH, I am a fan of AM,  Without him and an improving D, I am unsure how many wins we have.    He is not the reason for the losses.  Team sport.  He's just an easy lightning rod to focus on.

9 minutes ago, lo country said:

His pocket presence has ben mentioned ad nauseam....Not just this one time.  With a full time QB guru, I'd think we would see less of these issues.  

And TBH, I am a fan of AM,  Without him and an improving D, I am unsure how many wins we have.    He is not the reason for the losses.  Team sport.  He's just an easy lightning rod to focus on.

Yeah, I'm good with Martinez.  The OL continues to underperform and that has an effect.