Ed Warriner (OL)

Ron Brown (RB)

Sean Beckton (TE)

Willy Korn (OC/QB)

OR

Tom Herman (OC/QB)

OR

Jamey Chadwell

Changing the offensive staff wouldn't change, the confusing WR rotation, why we don't consistently target our draftable TEs (10-20 times a game), why it takes multiple games to find our starting RB, and most importantly the playcalling.

Love Chins and the defensive staff but it's time to cleanhouse.

• Fire 1
1 minute ago, Ggodd002 said:

doesnt he make ton of money on TV?  so why come to a 2 decade loosing team?

Historical program playing in one of the worst divisions in CFB. You think he is losing to Illinois and Minny? I bet he knocks off a top 10 team to boot. Best way to get back to 7-8 wins and bring in recruits. Our recruiting class is not strong this year so no worries we are going to lose recruits if Frost leaves!  Crazy but that’s where we are at. No thanks if we are going for another young coach. Frost benefited playing backyard football with the best recruits in a non power 5. He tried it here, it’s not working and we lost the key pieces that would have made it work. We need to build depth, fire, and competitiveness. This team looks around like when is Adrian going to make a play.  Move on and re-enter the world of college football.

1 minute ago, chamrocck said:

Historical program playing in one of the worst divisions in CFB. You think he is losing to Illinois and Minny? I bet he knocks off a top 10 team to boot. Best way to get back to 7-8 wins and bring in recruits. Our recruiting class is not strong this year so no worries we are going to lose recruits if Frost leaves!  Crazy but that’s where we are at. No thanks if we are going for another young coach. Frost benefited playing backyard football with the best recruits in a non power 5. He tried it here, it’s not working and we lost the key pieces that would have made it work. We need to build depth, fire, and competitiveness. This team looks around like when is Adrian going to make a play.  Move on and re-enter the world of college football.

dont get me wrong....i am all in if we could get Stoops.  seems like a home run all day long, just find it hard to believe he would even consider taking a phone call

• Fire 1

8 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Don't need whole overhaul get rid of Austin, Verdugo. Bring in Callahan or Cotton to coach the oline (or someone more realistic) and hire someone who will actually coach special teams.

Too many people would have a conniption if Callahan ever showed his face in Lincoln again.

Personally, I wouldn't be opposed to it, but I doubt he'd ever take a job as a college OL coach.

Just now, Born N Bled Red said:

No

No as in don’t try or no as in no way we get him?

I’d do it. We did something unholy to the football Gods 20 years ago and we are still paying for it today. Let’s stop trying to stay and go on the good side and just embrace the dark side. Vader is more badass than Luke Skywalker anyways.

Just now, BoNeyard said:

No as in don’t try or no as in no way we get him?

I’d do it. We did something unholy to the football Gods 20 years ago and we are still paying for it today. Let’s stop trying to stay and go on the good side and just embrace the dark side. Vader is more badass than Luke Skywalker anyways.

Both, 1. he'd never do it ko matter how much green we throw at him. 2. Being desperate and chasing him will only make us look worse if he says no. 3. He's sketchy as f* 

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Both, 1. he'd never do it ko matter how much green we throw at him. 2. Being desperate and chasing him will only make us look worse if he says no. 3. He's sketchy as f* 

Who cares how it makes us look. We suck. We are an annual 4-8 program. Rather look bad losing the same way to the likes of Indiana, Illinois and Minnesota? Or look bad winning titles?

• Plus1 1
  • Enhance locked and unlocked this topic