Serious List of New Head Coach

Ggodd002

34 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

First off, he ain't gonna leave the league again.  Secondly he would be offered a gig by every other NFL team needing an OLine coach if he was let go.  Third, this falls to my point, yes as a head coach was a bad fit, but this would be a pretty much a homerun hire at the position.

Remember who was the coach and heavily involved with the OLine the last time this program could run a functional, executed screen pass

I get it, I just can't get behind it with what he did here. Great O-line coach yes, no doubt about it, one of the best in the game, but I'm personally saying no thanks. 

35 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Which of the coaches you mentioned decided to go shotgun on 4th down an inches from the goal line?

This is one of the more unfathomable stubborn characteristics of Frost. The relentless desire to expect an inexperienced young line to move the LOS against a massive experienced d-line vs. ignoring giant tight ends in the red zone...???

• Plus1 2
17 minutes ago, mwj98 said:

We dont need to blow up the coaches. Make changes at OL and Qb Coach. Martinez needs to have competition. We have seen enough of him. So search the transfer portal for a qb and kicker. Thats it. 

Get rid of the banker too. 

Strength and Conditioning coach should probably leave as well.

1 minute ago, lo country said:

Would you honestly keep Held?  His best back was a self made Oz.....Not his recruit....

I appreciate Held's passion and love for Nebraska, but I agree, he doesn't seem to produce a solid consistent and reliable RB. But of course, how much of that can be blamed on the terrible OLine play? Johnson looked great today and even looked good at times vs Michigan, but for some reason we ended today with Morrison in the backfield.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, BoNeyard said:

I appreciate Held's passion and love for Nebraska, but I agree, he doesn't seem to produce a solid consistent and reliable RB. But of course, how much of that can be blamed on the terrible OLine play? Johnson looked great today and even looked good at times vs Michigan, but for some reason we ended today with Morrison in the backfield.

To be fair, Johnson got injured (possible concussion) and was out after that. However, I do agree that the drop off after Johnson is alarming. Everyone thought Yant was amazing after NW, but he's shown to be nothing special. Morrison can only do hand offs up the middle, and Stepp can't pass block. 

• Plus1 1

• Enhance locked and unlocked this topic