Corey Raymond

Troy Calhoun

Jamey Chadwell

Dave Aranda

Ed Orgeron

Hugh Freeze

Lane Kiffin

Petersen would be a grand slam.

Zac Taylor would be very interesting and good thought of a name, but Bengals may bring him back next year.

Bob Stoops is a home run.

Lane Kiffin also very interesting and if you can trust him a potential long term solution.

Just now, BoNeyard said:

Petersen would be a grand slam.

Zac Taylor would be very interesting and good thought of a name, but Bengals may bring him back next year.

Bob Stoops is a home run.

Lane Kiffin also very interesting and if you can trust him a potential long term solution.

Kiffin was born in Lincoln as well - he has tweeted about the Huskers in the past. Maybe he'd take a serious look, knowing that the path to the playoff is easier through the B1G than it is in the SEC.

• Plus1 1
Just now, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Kiffin was born in Lincoln as well - he has tweeted about the Huskers in the past. Maybe he'd take a serious look, knowing that the path to the playoff is easier through the B1G than it is in the SEC.

I never thought I’d get excited about a potential Kiffin to Nebraska talk, but given what he’s done since he went to FAU, you got to respect what he’s done as a coach and as a person. He seems to have matured. It’s a very intriguing candidate, and I could get excited about such a move, but also there is hesitation because of his past.

• Plus1 1

47 minutes ago, BoNeyard said:

I never thought I’d get excited about a potential Kiffin to Nebraska talk, but given what he’s done since he went to FAU, you got to respect what he’s done as a coach and as a person. He seems to have matured. It’s a very intriguing candidate, and I could get excited about such a move, but also there is hesitation because of his past.

I agree. Kiffin has about 10 years on Frost as a head coach. We are essentially paying Frost for on the job training and the results of his inexperience have shown.

Chadwell- NO  We hired Chadwell when we hired Frost.  Don't see any difference between the two. 

Bohl- might laugh at us now.

Orgeron-No . He can recruit, but can't really coach or retain his cordinators.

Stoops- wouldn't come here for any amount of money

Were stuck with Frost for the next 2 years.  If he would hire a new staff, minus Chins, we might have something.  For those who think that the Big 12 is dead are wrong.  Iowa St will have a chance most years now to contend or compete for conference title. 

1 hour ago, BoNeyard said:

It's amazing what happens when you work for a coach like Saban.  He seems to be able to take these "troubled" coaches and kind of make them new again.  

• Plus1 1
  • Enhance locked and unlocked this topic