Minnesota: What Did We Learn?

1 hour ago, Savage Husker said:

Did anyone else think AM took 2 helmet to helmet shots? I dont think they were egregious…or the type that I would say were malicious intent, but I swear he took 2 shots high that should have been looked at. 

Not a complaint about why we lost, but we’ve seen reviews against us for less. 

I thought Allen and RJ were recipients of targeting that were not reviewed.

• Plus1 2

I learned that while Nebraska has made progress, they aren’t as far along as I thought they were earlier this week.

I learned as good of a dude Adrian is, he is not a prime time player and crumbles under pressure.

I learned Austin Allen will be a very rich man someday. 

I learned that coaching this generation has to be frustrating. Really hard to motivate and keep them driven. I see it at my workplace as well. 

I leaned that parity in college football is more real than ever. 

I learned that post board fans still overreact. 

1 minute ago, HuskerPriest said:

I learned that while Nebraska has made progress, they aren’t as far along as I thought they were earlier this week.

I learned as good of a dude Adrian is, he is not a prime time player and crumbles under pressure.

I learned that coaching this generation has to be frustrating. Really hard to motivate and keep them driven. I see it at my workplace as well. 

I learned that you did not bring any shooters to the Michigan game.

46 minutes ago, Redux said:

I learned that anything other than straight s#!tting on the coach or team is lunacy for 24hrs following a loss

Did you actually watch them play today? Pretty well earned “straight s#!tting” IMO.

3rd string RB. Made Tanner Morgan look like a Heisman candidate….the team that lost to Bowling Green….coinciding with a time we absolutely had to win and the team comes out flat?  Yup, expecting anything less would be lunacy.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

But it wasn't the bye week, and Frost made comments before Chin's dad passed away that the team was looking forward to the bye week. They were looking ahead. I get it, it's been a long slog of a season so far.  But, what's the point of morning practices if the team is going to consistently come out flat for 11 AM kickoffs (especially on the road). 

I don’t know. I just feel badly for them.  Bright spot: Purdue beat Iowa. It’s a lively day after all. 

• Plus1 1
34 minutes ago, HuskerPriest said:

Yep

8 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

I don’t know. I just feel badly for them.  Bright spot: Purdue beat Iowa. It’s a lively day after all. 

Would have been a MUCH brighter spot if we could have taken care of business, as a win combined with a very unexpected Iowa loss keeps reaching the CCG a difficult but a little more attainable goal...but we shat the bed

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

You are wrong and taking this narrative to ridiculous lengths. Did Adrian have a poor game and another mind numbing mistake? Yes. But there were other problems and neither side of the ball or ST played well.

It is a QB issue it's very simple to see. Most of us already see it and Martinez is starting to become a meme at this point