Minnesota: What Did We Learn?

Just now, ndobney said:

It is a QB issue it's very simple to see. Most of us already see it and Martinez is starting to become a meme at this point

You’re probably right. Our OL didn’t suck today. Our defense didn’t step on their dicks in the first half. Our special teams aren’t a joke. Our coach doesn’t regularly get out schemed and out coached. Obviously this team’s only problem happens to also be it’s best offensive player. :facepalm:

I don’t know what Adrian did to you or your family but it might be time to let it go. This team sucks. It’s not all on one player.

11 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

You’re probably right. Our OL didn’t suck today. Our defense didn’t step on their dicks in the first half. Our special teams aren’t a joke. Our coach doesn’t regularly get out schemed and out coached. Obviously this team’s only problem happens to also be it’s best offensive player. :facepalm:

I don’t know what Adrian did to you or your family but it might be time to let it go. This team sucks. It’s not all on one player.

Ok clearly you don't know what you are talking about SMH. It's been years since we've put anything on the football field that even resembles a competitive football team. Martinez has tremendous talent heck he can even overcome a bad line all day long until crunch time and pressure goes up than he becomes a choke artist. Look are coaching staff is fine your just over reacting every time after we lose "it's fire the coach"

I don't know what's going on in your life man bad job, or you don't get along with your family, or you just hate your life. Stop freaking out after every lose man. We've been in every game against real good teams and we have other issues but whenever it gets close or we have a chance Adrian Martinez folds, it is what it is. Chill

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

It doesn’t matter what the play call is if the players don’t execute it. 

Yant should have a TD

should have 4 points on two easy kicks. 
WR gotta catch the ball when they get two hands on it. 

Do those simple things and we win this game.  None of those things failed because of a bad play call. 

Don’t forget the overthrow to Levi/Martin?? that would have been an easy touchdown, or the miss read that should have gone to Toure for another long easy touchdown.  That is 14 more points that a competent throwing QB would have made.  

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, ndobney said:

Ok clearly you don't know what you are talking about SMH. It's been years since we've put anything on the football field that even resembles a competitive football team. Martinez has tremendous talent heck he can even overcome a bad line all day long until crunch time and pressure goes up than he becomes a choke artist. Look are coaching staff is fine your just over reacting every time after we lose "it's fire the coach"

I don't know what's going on in your life man bad job, or you don't get along with your family, or you just hate your life. Stop freaking out after every lose man. We've been in every game against real good teams and we have other issues but whenever it gets close or we have a chance Adrian Martinez folds, it is what it is. Chill

Unfortunately I can’t respond to you in the regular forums. Join me in the shed.

• Thanks 1

I find that so crazy, that the team can't hold up against a 7 game schedule. Get-off-my-lawn I guess, but can remember 11 game schedules with no idle weeks. I don't understand today's mentality of not being able to be "up" for a lousy 12 games. I get not being up for every practice each week. Cue Iverson meme.

9 minutes ago, VedderHusker said:

I learned that when frost says things like he told the group this week that if you want to play in the NFL, you’ll have longer stretches than this to deal with, I should read between the lines.  He could see they were running out of gas. 

Good point. No excuse to lose, but I did find it interesting how Nebraska had played 2 more games than Minny. Pros and cons of the reschedule. 

36 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Switch each teams QB today and the outcome is different for NU. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Unfortunately I can’t respond to you in the regular forums. Join me in the shed.

JJ, ive known of you for a few years now.  Why, do you take things so personal.  Do you think really think it matters whos right or whose wrong.  Or who is shown in the end to be right or wrong.  If we were having a beer in a bar would the conversation be more civil, would you be this upset because someone had a different opinion.  If scott or adrian are gone tomorrow what does it really matter.  If its a rebuild or we keep doing this for the next 10 years does it matter.  I had a cardiac event a few years ago watching a game and honestly what a bunch of strangers have to say on a forum are the least of my problems.  Hell nebraska winning or losing are the least of my problems also.  If i die, nebraska football will go on and never know i was there.  But my family and friends will be affected,  maybe people have been a total d!(k to you on here and im sorry for that.  But it just seems every little nuance is a ear bending problem for you.  Sorry not trying to get on jjs list if infamy but i think its worth mentioning.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1