Poll: Should Frost be fired?

Kentmick

Should Frost be fired at the end of the season?  

203 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, ndobney said:

You have 56 posts yet you are encouraging people to fire the coach on this board?

You’ve made it abundantly obvious that the number of posts a person has, has nothing to do with the quality of their contributions. Or do you want to get in a d!(k measuring contest based on number of posts? I’m game.

• Plus1 5

7 minutes ago, jamesbond said:

Not advocating for firing. Just asking what is the justification for retention? 

It’s a fair question. Any honest answer will not include his achievements or contributions because there aren’t any. The only basis is because of what this program has been through since TO retired. Unfortunately that is where this program is and has been for some time.

2 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

I wish I could laugh at this more than once.   Scared.  That is just too much for this day out of you.

Scared:rollin

All im saying paul is that if you read the iowa message boards they are not confident in there abilities to beat us.  Now granted when you are winning that covers up alot of problems.  Remember 2nd year under riley we went like 7-0 to start the season.  But i think we lost 4 out of our last 5 or something like that.  

• Oh Yeah! 1

Not in the middle of the season but at the end of the season, yes.

Worst 4 year record at NU since JFK was in office.

Currently ranked last in the B1G in the upcoming recruiting class (#11 in star rating). And with what we are seeing on the field it ain't going to be getting better. I was hoping a strong season could in some small way resurrect this class but that obviously isn't happening.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

All im saying paul is that if you read the iowa message boards they are not confident in there abilities to beat us.  Now granted when you are winning that covers up alot of problems.  Remember 2nd year under riley we went like 7-0 to start the season.  But i think we lost 4 out of our last 5 or something like that.  

They are more scared of their inept OC than Frost

But...but...that is what a message board is for. To give our opinions. Of course no one in charge cares what we say, but we as fans care. I am tired of watching the product on the field especially when the head coach is earning 5 million a year. I'm confident that many people on this board could equal Frost's win total up to this point. 

14 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

He's a fan that has probably grown a little tired of the same s#!t for four years.  He's entitled to an opinion.

And what gives you the clout to call him out like that?????  oh no a 1000 posts.  whoopie

You literally just use my argument to argue that my opinion shouldn't have merit cause I have 1000 post lol that is the single biggest hypocritical thing I have ever see lol.

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, ndobney said:

Cause right now a lot of Iowa fans want us to fire Frost cause they are scared. Some of them have accounts on here

It’s this kind of delusion that makes the rest of the college football world love to see us lose. And Scott has contributed to it with his “make the B1G adjust to us” BS. We need a humbling. That can’t happen until our program and fans actually admit we aren’t any more special than any other team/university. 

• Plus1 1