Poll: Should Frost be fired?

Kentmick

Should Frost be fired at the end of the season?  

203 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

"Hey Trev, here is 5 mil to help cover any new "football expenses" the saturday after Black Friday" 

Exactly.

Trev might need more than one check depending on the buyout for the new coach.

Let's shoot for $120 million so we can talk to Jimbo Fisher.....

29 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Who did he replace those coaches with? A banker, who appears to be ok. Can't say much more because we don't actually know if he calls plays or what other than coaching WRs. Then he replaced DeWitt with a coach who was on the staff already. Was an upgrade buuuut I feel like we need some fresh blood injected dont you? 

Dawson & Becton are doing considerably better with special teams at this point over where we were at this point last season - although that isn't saying a lot.

I would try to shuffle somebody down to the analyst role and bring in a legit special teams guy. 

Greg Austin is the focal point of this whole thing though, IMO.

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Big understatement as to who Lubick is.

Not really considering the amount of points we score. You can't give a full analysis of how he has done because we dont actually know if he calls plays, doesnt call plays etc. We know our receivers have looked better. We also know we have a ton of Fr, RS Fr receivers who cant get on the field over walk ons. I wil say he is the only person with a P5 coaching history on Scotts staff that really has any substance to it. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 4
Just now, Hedley Lamarr said:

Not really considering the amount of points we score. You can't give a full analysis of how he has done because we dont actually know if he calls plays, doesnt call plays etc. We know our receivers have looked better. We also know we have a ton of Fr, RS Fr receivers who cant get on the field over walk ons. 

Why do you need to exaggerate to make your point that Frost needs gone?  Lubick was not just a banker.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why do you need to exaggerate and ignore what he did before that?

I am sorry. Please list the multiple years of elite offensives he orchestrated. Just make sure he was actually the one calling plays in those roles you are going to mention. 

This fact about Lubick always blows my mind. 

Lubick promptly accepted the position of wide receivers coach at Ole Miss that same December. Less than a month later, he resigned to take the same position at Baylor. Two months later, he finally made up his mind and accepted a position back in the Pac-12, without ever coaching a game for the Rebels or Bears.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I am sorry. Please list the multiple years of elite offensives he orchestrated. Just make sure he was actually the one calling plays in those roles you are going to mention. 

This fact about Lubick always blows my mind. 

Lubick promptly accepted the position of wide receivers coach at Ole Miss that same December. Less than a month later, he resigned to take the same position at Baylor. Two months later, he finally made up his mind and accepted a position back in the Pac-12, without ever coaching a game for the Rebels or Bears.

Interesting.

So, you obviously just gloss over this from the same link you copy and pasted from:

On January 28, 2013, University of Oregon football coach Mark Helfrich hired Lubick as the Ducks' passing game coordinator and wide receivers coach. He replaced Scott Frost, who was promoted to offensive coordinator. Lubick's teaching's took Oregon's receivers to much improved level in his first season with the Ducks.[7] Josh Huff set the single-season mark for receiving yards in a season with 1,140 - breaking a school record that stood for 43 years.[8] Oregon set a school record for total offense in a season at 7,345, besting the old mark of 7,319 in 2011, which happened during a 14-game season.[9]

Again.  There isn't any need to exaggerate to make your point.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

There are only so many arguments to both sides...  regardless of anyone's opinions, it is pretty obvious Scott is coaching for his job the remainder of this season.  I believe this thread has run it's course until we see more on the field.     

record player GIF

• Plus1 1
31 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Interesting.

So, you obviously just gloss over this from the same link you copy and pasted from:

Again.  There isn't any need to exaggerate to make your point.  

Ah yes Lubick turned Huff into a stud his Sr year after he had already developed into an all conference receiver. he received honorable mention his Jr year (before Lubick) and the same honor his senior year (with Lubick).