Orgeron out at LSU

I’m not a LSU fan but this is college football now. They are way better than us coming off an upset win and they still send their coach packing!  You try to find the right coach and if he doesn’t work out you move onto the next one. If he wins and fits then you say “look at us we did it the right way”.  No not really.  Sure I wish Frost had worked out but it didn’t and we are in the basement of CFB. We can easily get out but need too ask ourselves what are we prepared to do?  This game isn’t for the weak or cheap.

8 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

I keep hearing that Campbell isn't going to leave ISU unless it's for the OSU job. 

He'd be smart. They should be ranked right now, but regardless so far they've underperformed their expectations on the year. Think ISU fans care? Not really.

If Campbell was our coach, just came off a top 10 season in year 5, and then was 2-2 four games through the season there'd be plenty of chatter of how it was a fluke, he's not good enough, who should we hire, in over his head, etc. 

• Fire 1
29 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

no they’re not. Tucker is just a smokescreen. Trust me, I live in Baton Rouge. Fickell and Napier are the front runners. Aranda is gaining momentum. 

Luke Fickell  
Dave Aranda  
Billy Napier  
Kendall Briles  
Mark Stoops  
Matt Campbell  
Mel Tucker 
Brian Kelly 
Bill O'Brien 

I like Napier a lot for us TBH.