Baylor

fred1942

My kids went to Baylor so I have adopted them as my second team. They have been at the top and very bottom. Now back up again. How do they do it?

Frost and his staff should move there in the off season and discover their magic formula. Or, fire Frost and give the Baylor coach an offer he can’t refuse.

Honestly, why can’t Nebraska figure this out? Look at what Matt Rhule did at Baylor. He was exciting to watch on the sideline. His mouth never stopped and his enthusiasm was contagious with his players. Opposite of Frost who has his lips sealed and just shakes his head after each bad play. We need a coach who is on fire and can inspire the players.

I have been a Nebraska fan for 70 years. I don’t have much longer to wait for a top ten team. Please fix this.

• Plus1 2

Agree. Other teams have a bad year or two and fix it. Coaches come and go and they figure it out. We have not done this. So the whole “what will others think if we move onto another coach” argument is lame fear. We have given coaches a long leash that USC, LSU, OSU, Bama, FSU, Oregon, Texas would never tolerate. It’s not like we are .500 and playing in bowls either. We stink, bottom of barrel stink. Best players leave stink.

What really is starting to irk me is in this day and age with all the technology and NIL we should have cultivated a rich brand and easily been top 10 here. We have the history to do it and we don’t showcase that. Kids want to be a part of something big and positive and we have the fan base to rival anyone yet they still want to go play for other schools that draw half of our gate. What the hell? Our recruiting is not good. That is failure. We are becoming irrelevant. It’s been 20 years since we did anything.

We need a big hire and a staff to eliminate this losing culture. Build it and they will come.

Do we want to play college football in 2021 and beyond or just look at the past and call it all good?

:boxosoap

• Plus1 1
21 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Agree. Other teams have a bad year or two and fix it. Coaches come and go and they figure it out. We have not done this. So the whole “what will others think if we move onto another coach” argument is lame fear. We have given coaches a long leash that USC, LSU, OSU, Bama, FSU, Oregon, Texas would never tolerate. It’s not like we are .500 and playing in bowls either. We stink, bottom of barrel stink. Best players leave stink.

What really is starting to irk me is in this day and age with all the technology and NIL we should have cultivated a rich brand and easily been top 10 here. We have the history to do it and we don’t showcase that. Kids want to be a part of something big and positive and we have the fan base to rival anyone yet they still want to go play for other schools that draw half of our gate. What the hell? Our recruiting is not good. That is failure. We are becoming irrelevant. It’s been 20 years since we did anything.

We need a big hire and a staff to eliminate this losing culture. Build it and they will come.

Do we want to play college football in 2021 and beyond or just look at the past and call it all good?

Our current recruit class agrees with you.

36 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Bring the Lane Train home baby!!!

• Plus1 1