Dear Nebraska Football Media….?

IUHusker

Frost is 15-25.  He is almost certainly headed towards  4 straight losing seasons.  He’s the worst coach in America in 1 score games since he became head coach at Nebraska.  Bill Callahan was 27-22.  Bo Pelini was 67-27. Mike Riley was 19-19.  As a lifelong die hard BROKEN Husker football fan I don’t understand why there seemingly hasn’t been more heat on Frost in Lincoln by the media. It’s year 4 gang.  Frost passed on Joe Burrow, celebrated the Penn State W last year like he won the title when they were winless (only to get blown out by Illinois the next week),  and over 4 years his teams have consistently found new ways to lose to such an extent that Nebraska football is now a National laughing stock.  It seems anyone else would’ve been scrutinized more by the media by now.  I hate to see anyone fail at accomplishing their dream, but Frost makes $5M/year and is not living up to that contract at all.  Is the $20M buyout that big of a deal for Nebraska?  4 likely losing seasons in a row and his record is the 2nd worst of all time.  What am I missing?  

That’s why I created an account here.  Do the fans/media in Nebraska realize how much of a laughing stock the football program has become to the nation?  Are they going to bypass logic and keep Frost if he goes 5-7, 4-8 or 3-9?  That seems completely insane to me but many on Huskerboard are pushing that narrative.  Enough is enough. I admire Frost for pursuing his dream but what more do fans need to see to believe he warrants more time?  It’s not personal.  He’s in the business of winning football games. 

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

That has nothing to do with “being ok with moral victories”. And it has nothing to do with not a bring to win championships. 

That's literally the metric. We almost won so we should keep him and try again. No other blue blood does that. If that's what we are now we might as well give up the blue blood title. 

• Plus1 1