Dear Nebraska Football Media….?

IUHusker

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Just because someone disagrees with how to get to the desired end result, doesn’t mean they are ok with moral victories or don’t want championships. 

I agree with that and that the desire is among all of us.  The point is that we're showing signs of truly not going in the right direction, plain and simple.  We need coaches who've tasted success in a conference like this one.

Just now, Hedley Lamarr said:

That's literally the metric. We almost won so we should keep him and try again. No other blue blood does that. If that's what we are now we might as well give up the blue blood title. 

No, you are far out in left field on this.  I don’t know if one Husker fan that is ok or f he appt with any of our losses. 

I’m on record with saying I’m fine with it if he’s fired after this year. But, I don’t agree with, all other blue bloods do it do we should too”. I’m a firm believer that many programs fire his he’s too fast.  LSU probably just did that. 

that doesn’t mean I’m ok with Kodak victories or don’t care about winning championships. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

No, you are far out in left field on this.  I don’t know if one Husker fan that is ok or f he appt with any of our losses. 

I’m on record with saying I’m fine with it if he’s fired after this year. But, I don’t agree with, all other blue bloods do it do we should too”. I’m a firm believer that many programs fire his he’s too fast.  LSU probably just did that. 

that doesn’t mean I’m ok with Kodak victories or don’t care about winning championships. 

Then I'm not talking about you. But their is obviously people on here that think Frost deserves more time for being close. Though a HC doesn't lose for 4 years and then figure it out. It doesn't happen and won't unfortunately. Now if Frost somehow goes 6-6 then good shut me up please I want him to but I've seen nothing that makes me believe he takes us to a championship ever. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Then I'm not talking about you. But their is obviously people on here that think Frost deserves more time for being close. Though a HC doesn't lose for 4 years and then figure it out. It doesn't happen and won't unfortunately. Now if Frost somehow goes 6-6 then good shut me up please I want him to but I've seen nothing that makes me believe he takes us to a championship ever. 

And your claim about them is BS too. Just because someone might think one more year doesn’t mean they are ok with moral victories or doesn’t care about winning championships. 

• Oh Yeah! 1
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

And your claim about them is BS too. Just because someone might think one more year doesn’t mean they are ok with moral victories or doesn’t care about winning championships. 

They are currently ok with moral victories as I've seen it stated we were close to beating so and so and should give him 1 more year. We won't actually be better next year we will just play more s#!tty teams and we can't even count those as Ws anymore. 

• Oh Yeah! 1

They are currently ok with moral victories as I've seen it stated we were close to beating so and so and should give him 1 more year. We won't actually be better next year we will just play more s#!tty teams and we can't even count those as Ws anymore. 

No they aren’t. Not one person on this board is ok with losing. Don’t need to get any better.  

• Oh Yeah! 1

One more year it Frost goes 3-9, 4-8, or 5-7?  If his name was “Callahan”, “Pelini”, or “Riley” would he get one more year?  What has Frost done better than any of those 3? 

I hate writing that.  I hate to see anyone not succeed but Frost is in the business of winning football games. 

I'm one of those that am ok with keeping Frost for another year.  Because, while the situation wasn't to the point of a K-State style rebuild when Snyder got there.  It was a lot closer to that, than a Alabama style rebuild when Saban got there. 

And I guess if some people can't see the s#!t show that was the Husker athletic department and football office, then I guess we are also doomed, because we will never fix the root cause of the issue, and we will be "average" for ever.  This year might be the first year that things are truly actually getting fixed in the AD's office, and in the football offices.  

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No they aren’t. Not one person on this board is ok with losing. Don’t need to get any better.  

They are ok with being close to give Frost more time and use those moral victories as a reason to keep him for another year. Or Frost could just do what he's paid 5 mil a year to do and win 3 of the last 4 and shut us all up. 

2 minutes ago, soup said:

I'm one of those that am ok with keeping Frost for another year.  Because, while the situation wasn't to the point of a K-State style rebuild when Snyder got there.  It was a lot closer to that, than a Alabama style rebuild when Saban got there. 

And I guess if some people can't see the s#!t show that was the Husker athletic department and football office, then I guess we are also doomed, because we will never fix the root cause of the issue, and we will be "average" for ever.  This year might be the first year that things are truly actually getting fixed in the AD's office, and in the football offices.  

Are you OK with moral victories and don’t care about winning championships?  

Are you happy and don’t think we need to improve?

im guessing you would say no to all of those. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

They are ok with being close to give Frost more time and use those moral victories as a reason to keep him for another year. Or Frost could just do what he's paid 5 mil a year to do and win 3 of the last 4 and shut us all up. 

That doesn’t mean they don’t care about winning championships or think we need to improve because they are happy with moral victories. 

• Oh Yeah! 1
3 minutes ago, soup said:

We've consistently recruited top 25 classes. Frosts best wins are with a Riley loaded roster. This is nowhere near a K State rebuild. 

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

That doesn’t mean they don’t care about winning championships or think we need to improve because they are happy with moral victories. 

But they view moral victories as a reason to keep riding the same train. 

• Plus1 1