Iowa Hawkeyes (funny)

ndobney

Wow, your parents have a pretty fancy basement that you live in! It is not surprising that the Hawks lost, as the offense has been pretty bad all year. Last weekend the defense did not show up. I had said all along they were over rated.

The good news is that we are not Neb................nevermind, you got enough troubles!

20 minutes ago, CyHawk said:

Wow, your parents have a pretty fancy basement that you live in! It is not surprising that the Hawks lost, as the offense has been pretty bad all year. Last weekend the defense did not show up. I had said all along they were over rated.

The good news is that we are not Neb................nevermind, you got enough troubles!

But what happens when you lose to us?.........:P

32 minutes ago, CyHawk said:

Purdue..... @home....... ranked #2........ hilarious

1 hour ago, dspanther05 said:

Purdue..... @home....... ranked #2........ hilarious

I get it. The Hawks are just not that good this year. They have dodged more than one bullet this year, but got hit square in the head with one last Saturday. It would not be a reach to say the the Huskers will win, other than the Huskers like to play just under their opponent, so I suppose Iowa will probably win 16 (one touchdown 3 field goals) to 14. Martinez will throw an interception inside the Red Zone with less than 2 minutes to go to seal it. Each team will try any way possible to lose, Nebraska has just been more successful finding such ways.  My guess is that things will not get better for you until after Martinez and Frost are just memmories. 

• Fire 1

Listen no one enjoyed the hawk loss more than me, living in iowa and seeing more Iowa Hawkeye shirts than normal makes it more annoying.  And i was drinking hawkeye tears after the loss.  But maybe that was because i was parched from my own f#&%ing teams stupidity.  Buttttttttttttt, however  id keep the gloating to yourself, there is nothing to boast about when a team has your number.  None of the crap talk matters if you cant win.

8 hours ago, Stone Cold said:

Listen no one enjoyed the hawk loss more than me, living in iowa and seeing more Iowa Hawkeye shirts than normal makes it more annoying.  And i was drinking hawkeye tears after the loss.  But maybe that was because i was parched from my own f#&%ing teams stupidity.  Buttttttttttttt, however  id keep the gloating to yourself, there is nothing to boast about when a team has your number.  None of the crap talk matters if you cant win.

Stone Cold, you must have been drinking a little too much. Not much gloating here. I have been in the camp all along that the Hawks have been way over rated, and this could be the year that Nebraska had a chance, but they just keep dreaming up stupid ways to lose. Frankly, it would be good for the rivalry for Nebraska to beat Iowa every so often. Hell, the Iowa game may be the Huskers bowl game, Martinez's last game, and Frosts last game before being run out of town. If all of that is not motivation, I am not sure what is. Iowa may even enter the game with 2 losses.

1 hour ago, CyHawk said:

Stone Cold, you must have been drinking a little too much. Not much gloating here. I have been in the camp all along that the Hawks have been way over rated, and this could be the year that Nebraska had a chance, but they just keep dreaming up stupid ways to lose. Frankly, it would be good for the rivalry for Nebraska to beat Iowa every so often. Hell, the Iowa game may be the Huskers bowl game, Martinez's last game, and Frosts last game before being run out of town. If all of that is not motivation, I am not sure what is. Iowa may even enter the game with 2 losses.

My statement was directed at husker fans ripping on Iowa fans.