Who Will Win - Huskers vs Purdue - Poll

TGHusker

Who will win  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, knapplc said:

When did we stop doing look-alike threads? 

Did it coincide with when it stopped being fun being a Husker fan? 

Still fun... I have actually enjoyed watching almost every game this year.  That's an improvement over the last 2 years.  The endings have disappointed often but the games have been pretty entertaining imo.

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2

11 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Pass Rush will be key. Wisconsin got after O'Connell, he made mistakes. Iowa didn't, he picked them apart. 

That's encouraging.  We totally have one of those. 

Seriously though,  I am worried about the flipside of that and Purdue's pass rush.  Karlaftis is probably the best pass rusher we will see all year, maybe Hutchinson from Michigan. Better than Bonitto from OU.

• Plus1 1

On 10/25/2021 at 2:21 PM, knapplc said:

When did we stop doing look-alike threads? 

Did it coincide with when it stopped being fun being a Husker fan? 

We hadn’t even started doing look-alike threads when it stopped being fun being a Husker fan. :(

But yeah, that Illinois game seemed to put the kabosh on it.

Heart vs Brain thing again.  Heart, the little angel at my right ear, says "Yes, dear, of course the Huskers will beat lowly Purdon't."  And Brain, the little devil at my left ear says, "LMAO!  The Huskers always find a way to lose, unless it's a super crap team, and Purdue is crap but not super crap;  Boilermakers by 10."

14 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

We hadn’t even started doing look-alike threads when it stopped being fun being a Husker fan. :(

But yeah, that Illinois game seemed to put the kabosh on it.

Yes, kind of hard to make fun with the other team when deep down we have become trash. 

• Fire 1