Gameday Thread vs. BYE

I think within the past few years is this is where i know things arent getting better.  I could get all hyped up for the possibility of a crappy bowl.  But with losing last week and in week one it will be very hard for us to make any bowl worth a dam.  We need a good national presence to bring in recruits and when you lose as much as we have its not going to happen.  We need several 8-4 years to get some good 3 and 4 star kids here.  Hell we cant even keep our own in state kids.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

I think within the past few years is this is where i know things arent getting better.  I could get all hyped up for the possibility of a crappy bowl.  But with losing last week and in week one it will be very hard for us to make any bowl worth a dam.  We need a good national presence to bring in recruits and when you lose as much as we have its not going to happen.  We need several 8-4 years to get some good 3 and 4 star kids here.  Hell we cant even keep our own in state kids.  

We’ll know next week. If Nebraska doesn’t hold serve and win against Pur-F******-due, then the season is over, and we’ll be subjected to hot seat talk the rest of the way (until Trev says/does something).

8 minutes ago, lo country said:

He can play for sure.  Just a lot of comments about him not being well liked....

We don’t need him to sell the program. Just be a competent QB that doesn’t make (as many) mistakes and get us to 6+ wins…

…and if our culture has truly improved, it should be able to handle and smooth out Rattler…

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Here are the current Big Ten standings.  We are currently last in the West at 1-4. 

https://bigten.org/standings.aspx?path=football

Who would have thought that when we hired Frost, we would be the last team in the weak west division with a good chance of actually finishing the season last and with only 3 wins and no toilet bowl invitation? I see progress.