Gameday Thread vs. BYE

5 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Who would have thought that when we hired Frost, we would be the last team in the weak west division with a good chance of actually finishing the season last and with only 3 wins and no toilet bowl invitation? I see progress. 

Nobody expected us to be this bad. I think most Husker fans felt we could compete for a division title by year 3. Even if we win 2 of our final 4 we likely still finish 5th in the division which would be unacceptable in year 4. 

I always hate signing in to Husker board after a tough loss.  I thought we had BYE backed into a corner and then it happened again.  We lost by 7 to a team we should have beat.

The 3rd string QB for BYE looked strong today.  We just had too many penalties and poor special teams play.  I thought we’d battle back from the 4 missed field goals, but our 23% 3rd down conversion rate just wasnt enough.  When we needed AM to make a play he overthrew the receiver.  That pic on the last drive was brutal.

I’m not a big fan of the BYE program, but they out coached us today.  We will get em next year. I’m so proud of our sellout streak.

• Haha 2