The horror- Fr.... anklin needs to go!!!

12 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

He lost to Illinois! My God! He has been there for years and Penn St. Still loses games they should win. Unacceptable. Why didn't he have his team ready to go??? Its Illinois for peets sake.  

I think I understand the point you’re trying to make, do you think people want Frost fired because he lost once to Illinois?

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1

8 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I think I understand the point you’re trying to make, do you think people want Frost fired because he lost once to Illinois?

Yeah.... exactly the point.;) 

Go check out the tempertantrum being thrown on the Penn St. Boards. Looks just like the one being thrown here for the last week. 

Point is teams come out flat and lose games they shouldn't all the time. They call them trap games for a reason. Minnesota was totally a trap game for us. Doesn't erase the improvement we've seen across the board this year. 

The meltdown this board has had this past week is about as ridiculous as I've seen in the 15ish years I've followed the board. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Yeah.... exactly the point.;) 

Go check out the tempertantrum being thrown on the Penn St. Boards. Looks just like the one being thrown here for the last week. 

Point is teams come out flat and lose games they shouldn't all the time. They call them trap games for a reason. Minnesota was totally a trap game for us. Doesn't erase the improvement we've seen across the board this year. 

The meltdown this board has had this past week is about as ridiculous as I've seen in the 15ish years I've followed the board. 

I mean one loss is whatever. Losing to Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Purdue this year is would be where the rub is. You can’t consistently lose games to average/bad teams. And you definitely can’t, if you rarely/never upset good teams. 4 straight years of not finishing in the top half of a weak division is just not how you keep a job at a place like Nebraska. 

• Thanks 2
54 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

He lost to Illinois! My God! He has been there for years and Penn St. Still loses games they should win. Unacceptable. Why didn't he have his team ready to go??? Its Illinois for peets sake.  

Yes, a crappy Illinois team can close out against ranked teams and Nebraska can't. We get it. You want Frost fired. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1