The horror- Fr.... anklin needs to go!!!

23 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Ha. Bo had a better record, and look how fans treated him.

Bo is not our coach now but was better than Riley and had been better than Frost. We really need to focus on the future and who gives Nebraska the best chance to succeed. Who do you feel can get Nebraska back to winning division titles or more?

1 hour ago, UniversalMartin said:

What I wouldnt give for us to be ranked #7 in the country and lose to Illinois

There was a thread on Reddit after the Michigan game where a guy said "I just realized that I got what I wanted during the Pelini era: to be competitive in big games, even if we lose." Same as a lot of people said back then, really. But somehow, I don't think they're happy now that they got what they said they wanted...

22 minutes ago, Toe said:

There was a thread on Reddit after the Michigan game where a guy said "I just realized that I got what I wanted during the Pelini era: to be competitive in big games, even if we lose." Same as a lot of people said back then, really. But somehow, I don't think they're happy now that they got what they said they wanted...

That's not true and you know it.  Winning 9/10+ and being competitive in the big games Pelini would get blown out in was what we wanted.  Not being competitive in all games but barely being able to win 4 games the whole season.

You don't need to make stuff up for internet points.

• Plus1 2
Just now, runningblind said:

That's not true and you know it.  Winning 9/10+ and competitive in the big games was what we wanted.  Not being competitive in all games and barely being able to win 4 games the whole season.

You don't need to make stuff up for internet points.

Haha I was just gonna say. They meant win 8-9 and be competitive against good teams. Not go 4-8 and play a couple good teams close. 

• Plus1 2

7 minutes ago, Toe said:

YES @runningblind I TOTALLY MADE UP THE EXISTENCE OF THIS THREAD. YOU HAVE SEEN THROUGH MY CUNNING DECEPTION.

qOWkZbJ.gif

Did people really want to trade 9 wins for 4-5 wins with a couple close to wins? Bo played good teams close on occasion too. And even beat some. And Frost has had multiple 17+ point losses every season since he’s been coach, let’s not count our eggs before they hatch. 

• Thanks 1